Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
The Brazilian Spirits market is growing at a moderate rate led by the Specialty Spirits and Vodka categories in terms of volume consumption While, Vodka and Whiskey categories are projected to be the fastest growing categories in terms of value during 2015 - 2020. Brazilian consumers are opting for value for money products in the Spirits market. Hypermarket and On-trade have been assessed to be the key distribution channels contributing to market growth.
- The Spirits market in Brazil is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% in value terms during 2015-2020.
- The Specialty Spirits category is the largest value category in the Brazilian Spirits market.
- The Flavored Vodka segment is expected to gain share growth within the Vodka category.
- On-trade transactions account for highest distribution share in the Tequila & Mezcal category.
- Jose Cuervo is the leading brand in the Tequila & Mezcal category.
- Private label products in the Rum category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015.
- Screw Top is the commonly used closure type in the Brazilian Spirits market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in Brazil provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for eight categories including Brandy, Gin & Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila & Mezcal, Vodka, and Whiskey with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass and Rigid Metal; container data for: Bottle
Reasons to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Macroeconomic indicators - GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
Value and volume analysis for the Brazilian Spirits market
Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Brazilian Spirits market
Volume analysis by category
Market value and growth rates, by category
Historic and forecast value analysis by category
Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Leading retailers in the Brazilian Wine & Spirits market
Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in the Brazilian Spirits market
Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
Penetration of private label by category in the Brazilian Spirits market
Private label growth (in volume terms) compared to brands
Spirits market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
Spirits market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Category value and volume data
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Spirits market, 2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 10: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 11: Private label penetration by category, 2015
Figure 12: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 13: Packaging analysis - key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 14: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020
Table 1: Market value analysis in BRL and USD, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: USD to BRL
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Beam Suntory Inc.
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.A.
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Remy Coitreau Group
Sao Joao Da Barra
The Osborne Group
Long John International Ltd.
Diego Zamora S.A.
Distell Group Limited
Fabrica Busca Vida
Illva Saronno S.P.A.
Lucas Bols B.V.
S. A. Distilleria Liquore Strega
Stock Spirits Group
Toschi Vignola S.R.L.
William Grant & Sons Ltd.
Compania Licorera De Nicaragua
Societe Du Rhum Barbancourt
T. Gardere & Cie.
Companhia Muller De Bebidas
Engarrafamento Pitu Ltda.
IRB Tatuzinho 3 Fazendas Ltda.
Industria De Bebidas Paris Ltda
Industrias Reunidas De Bebidas Tatuzinho
Oncinha Beverage Factory
Agropecuaria Grande Sul Ltda
Fante Industria De Bebidas Ltda
Berry Bros & Rudd.
The Edrington Group
United Breweries (Holdings) Limited
White Horse Distillers Ltd.
Brazil, Spirits, Brandy, Gin & Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila & Mezcal, Vodka, Whiskey, Cognac, Fruit Brandy, Other Grape Brandy, Bitters, Cream Liqueurs, Fruit Liqueurs, Other Liqueurs, Dark Rum, Light Rum, Other Specialty Spirits, Raki, Sake, Flavored Vodka, Unflavored Vodka, American Whiskey, Canadian Whiskey, Irish Whiskey, Other Whiskey, Scotch Whiskey, distribution, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, channel share, brand share, market share, packaging, materials, containers, closure, outer, volume share, value share
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports