Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Beer in the US: Trends and Innovations in Beer, 2016 provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- The popularity of craft beers, focused around smaller production scales, style, connoisseurship, flavors and often aspiration helped the market return to growth during 2012-2015, after a decline over 2010-2011.
- Sales of Beer have increased through Convenience Stores, though sales through Eating, Drinking & Accommodation venues have declined. This reflects how more consumers prefer to have the beverage at home rather than going out.
- As the craft beer movement makes shelves increasingly crowded, manufacturers will need to produce more niche flavors in order to stand out from the crowd. This way, consumers will have the chance to try out novel tastes without getting bored with them, while brands will create the buzz and reinvigorate their images.
- Packaging will become increasingly varied, in order to help promote a ritual among consumers whereby opening the product signals the start of a period of relaxation and recuperation.
Beer in the US: Trends and Innovations in Beer, 2016 identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. When combined with an in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the US market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Beer
- A study of market volumes for the US, supplemented with brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Beer consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and US-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs
Reasons to Buy
- This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of US Beer consumers.
- This is based on Canadean's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Beer sector. Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined.
- This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
- Market overview
- Retailer and packaging
- Demographic cohort consumption patterns
- Consumer trend analysis
- Innovation examples
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Molson Coors Brewing Company
Mike's Hard Lemonade
James E. Pepper
Rogue Voodoo Doughnut
Brewfist Italian Ales
Terrapin Beer Co.
Dogfish Head Brewery
Beer, Ale, Volumes, Brands, Distribution, Indulgence, Relaxation, Craft, Flavors, Anchoring, Experimentation, Novelty
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports