Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Western Area Power Administration-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Western Area Power Administration (WAPA) is one of the power marketing administrations within the US Department of Energy. It markets and transmits electricity generated from multi-use water projects, on wholesale basis. The agency sources energy from powerplants owned and operated by the Bureau of Reclamation, the US Army Corps of Engineers, and International Boundary and Water Commission. Under long-term firm power and other long-term sales, non-firm energy and short-term sales and purchases, seasonal power sales, and power purchase agreements, WAPA provides marketing services. It also offers ancillary services for supporting its operation of transmitting capacity and energy from resources to loads. The agency serves customers in western and central states. WAPA is headquartered in Lakewood, Colorado, the US.
Western Area Power Administration Key Recent Developments
Jun 21,2018: Federal agencies seeking to purchase renewable energy certificates
Feb 08,2018: San Luis Transmission Project to Provide Power for Water Delivery, Renewable Development
Feb 05,2018: New Senior VP selected to manage Congressional, industry relations-WAPA
Feb 05,2018: WAPA, Southline Transmission Sign Participation Agreement To Develop New Transmission Line In Southwest
Jan 23,2018: Platte River Power Authority Adds Significant New Wind Power
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Western Area Power Administration-Key Facts 5
Western Area Power Administration-Key Employees 6
Western Area Power Administration-Key Employee Biographies 7
Western Area Power Administration-Key Operational Employees 8
Western Area Power Administration-Major Products and Services 9
Western Area Power Administration-History 10
Western Area Power Administration-Company Statement 12
Western Area Power Administration-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Western Area Power Administration-Business Description 15
Western Area Power Administration-Corporate Strategy 16
Western Area Power Administration-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Western Area Power Administration-Strengths 17
Western Area Power Administration-Weaknesses 18
Western Area Power Administration-Opportunities 19
Western Area Power Administration-Threats 20
Western Area Power Administration-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 22
Jun 21, 2018: Federal agencies seeking to purchase renewable energy certificates 22
Feb 05, 2018: New Senior VP selected to manage Congressional, industry relations-WAPA 23
Feb 05, 2018: WAPA, Southline Transmission Sign Participation Agreement To Develop New Transmission Line In Southwest 24
Jan 23, 2018: Platte River Power Authority Adds Significant New Wind Power 25
Jan 08, 2018: New Senior VP selected to market Colorado River's federal hydropower 26
Oct 02, 2017: Hoover hydropower reaches more customers 27
Sep 18, 2017: Federal power line crews deploy to U.S. Virgin Islands 28
Aug 11, 2017: WAPA selects mike mcelhany as rocky mountain regional manager 29
Aug 11, 2017: WAPA selects mike mcelhany as rocky mountain regional manager 30
May 30, 2017: WAPA names new CFO 31
Section 4-Appendix 32
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
Western Area Power Administration, Key Facts 5
Western Area Power Administration, Key Employees 6
Western Area Power Administration, Key Employee Biographies 7
Western Area Power Administration, Key Operational Employees 8
Western Area Power Administration, Major Products and Services 9
Western Area Power Administration, History 10
Western Area Power Administration, Other Locations 13
Western Area Power Administration, Key Competitors 21
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Dominion Energy Inc
Cleco Corporate Holdings LLC
Chugach Electric Association, Inc.
American Electric Power Co Inc
Western Area Power Administration, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports