Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc. (SVEC) is a member owned not-for-profit electric utility that provides electric service to its members. The company, through long-term contractual agreements with Old Dominion Electric Cooperative, procures power. It also provides load management, energy audit, vegetation management, medical disconnect information, surge suppression, critical accounts registry, energy assistance, and home energy survey services. SVEC is a member of cooperative federation Touchstone Energy Cooperatives. The company distributes electricity through a network of lines across counties in Virginia: Augusta, Clarke, Frederick, Highland, Page, Rockingham, Shenandoah, and Warren; and the city of Winchester. SVEC is headquartered in Mount Crawford, Virginia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Key Facts 5
Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Key Employees 6
Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Major Products and Services 7
Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc.-History 8
Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Company Statement 9
Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Business Description 11
Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis-Overview 12
Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Strengths 12
Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Weaknesses 13
Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Opportunities 14
Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Threats 15
Section 3-Appendix 16
About GlobalData 16
Contact Us 16
List of Tables
Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Facts 5
Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Employees 6
Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc., History 8
Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc., Other Locations 10
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports