Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative Inc (RGEC) is a member-owned not-for-profit electric utility that carries out the electricity distribution and energy related services. The cooperative procures electricity from wholesale suppliers. RGEC distributes electricity through a network of overhead and underground electric lines across the service area. Through its subsidiary RioNet Internet Service, the company provides Internet services. The company administers the distributed generation of electricity from the renewable sources such as solar and wind by entering into an agreement with the members. The company caters for residential, industrial, commercial and other customer segments. It serves in El Paso, Dell city, Alpine, Fort Stockton, Brackettville and Carrizo springs counties. RGEC headquartered in Brackettville, Texas, the US.
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 17,2018: AEP Texas working to restore power in west Texas
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Key Facts 5
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Key Employees 6
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Key Operational Employees 7
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Major Products and Services 8
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.-History 9
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Company Statement 10
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Business Description 13
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Strengths 14
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Weaknesses 15
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Opportunities 16
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Threats 17
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 19
May 17, 2018: AEP Texas working to restore power in west Texas 19
Section 4-Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List of Tables
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Facts 5
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Employees 6
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Operational Employees 7
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc., History 9
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc., Other Locations 11
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Competitors 18
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Utah Associated Municipal Power Systems
Trinity Valley Electric Cooperative Inc
Lower Colorado River Authority
Entergy Texas Inc
CenterPoint Energy Inc
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports