Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Power Generation in Iraq
Power Generation in Iraq industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Iraq power generation market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The power generation industry volume is defined as the total electrical energy (TWh) generated within a country over the course of each calendar year.
- The Iraqi power generation industry had total revenues of USD 7.9bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.8% between 2013 and 2017.
- Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 7.2% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 77.1 TWh in 2017.
- Within OPEC, Iraqi has around 12.2% of their proven oil reserves and as such is likely to continue to rely on its natural resources for the most part to produce its energy. . Iraq's substantial oil reserves and small gas resources mean that the country has naturally opted for oil-powered energy generation. Iraq's energy mix contains some limited renewable sources.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the power generation market in Iraq
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the power generation market in Iraq
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Iraq power generation market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Iraq power generation market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Iraq power generation market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Iraq power generation market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Iraq's power generation market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 17
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 19
Degree of rivalry 20
Leading Companies 21
Bonatti SpA 21
Ministry of Electricity Iraq 22
Macroeconomic Indicators 23
Country data 23
Industry associations 26
Related MarketLine research 26
About MarketLine 27
List of Figures
Figure 1: Iraq power generation industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Iraq power generation industry volume: TWh, 2013-17
Figure 3: Iraq power generation industry category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2017
Figure 4: Iraq power generation industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Iraq power generation industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Iraq power generation industry volume forecast: TWh, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the power generation industry in Iraq, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the power generation industry in Iraq, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the power generation industry in Iraq, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the power generation industry in Iraq, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the power generation industry in Iraq, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the power generation industry in Iraq, 2017
List of Tables
Table 1: Iraq power generation industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Iraq power generation industry volume: TWh, 2013-17
Table 3: Iraq power generation industry category segmentation: TWh, 2017
Table 4: Iraq power generation industry geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 5: Iraq power generation industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Iraq power generation industry volume forecast: TWh, 2017-22
Table 7: Bonatti SpA: key facts
Table 8: Ministry of Electricity Iraq: key facts
Table 9: Iraq size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 10: Iraq gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 11: Iraq gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 12: Iraq inflation, 2013-17
Table 13: Iraq consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 14: Iraq exchange rate, 2017-17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Ministry of Electricity Iraq
Power Generation, MarketLine, Iraq
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports