Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc. (PEC) is a member-owned not-for-profit transmission and distribution utility. Through long-term agreements with Lower Colorado River Authority and AEP Energy Partners, the company procures electricity. It supplies electricity through a network of transmission and underground and overhead distribution lines. PEC also offers system interconnection services. The company serves residential and commercial customers in Texas and North Carolina. PEC is headquartered in Johnson City, Texas, the US.
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 23,2018: PEC members elect directors in District 1, 6 and 7
May 18,2018: Voltage conversion improves electric service in Junction area
Apr 08,2018: PEC on track for record growth again in 2018
Jan 10,2018: LCRA and wholesale electric customers award more than USD 504,000 in grants to local communities
Dec 30,2017: Transmission Cost of Service line item rate increase
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Key Facts 5
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Key Employees 6
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 7
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Major Products and Services 8
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc.-History 9
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Company Statement 10
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Business Description 14
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Strengths 15
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Weaknesses 16
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Opportunities 17
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Threats 18
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 19
Jun 23, 2018: PEC members elect directors in District 1, 6 and 7 19
May 18, 2018: Voltage conversion improves electric service in Junction area 20
Apr 08, 2018: PEC on track for record growth again in 2018 21
Jan 10, 2018: LCRA and wholesale electric customers award more than USD 504,000 in grants to local communities 22
Dec 30, 2017: Transmission Cost of Service line item rate increase 24
Dec 30, 2017: Transmission Cost of Service line item rate increase 25
Nov 07, 2017: Hunter substation conversion in Kyle district a success: Pedernales Electric Cooperative 26
Oct 26, 2017: PEC names Julie Parsley Chief Executive Officer, Eddie Dauterive named Chief Operations Officer 27
May 25, 2017: Pedernales Electric Cooperative Implements Trimble's Distribution Management System for Effective Outage Response and Restoration 28
Apr 03, 2017: PEC launches new time-of-use rate option 29
Section 4-Appendix 30
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List of Tables
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Facts 5
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Employees 6
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc., History 9
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc., Other Locations 11
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports