Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated (9511)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated (OEPC) is an electric utility. It generates, transmits and distributes power. The company produces electricity using coal, oil, LNG, gas, and wind sources through steam and gas turbine and internal-combustion technologies. OEPC also carries out construction, operation of electrical machinery and facilities on commission, and other businesses. It supplies electricity to inhabited islands including Okinawa mainland; and maintains isolated systems that are not connected with the transmission lines. OEPC is headquartered in Urasoe, Okinawa, Japan.
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated Key Recent Developments
Nov 13,2017: Oracle Utilities partners with five major utilities to support Japan's CO2 emissions reduction
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated-Key Facts 5
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated-Key Employees 6
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated-Key Employee Biographies 7
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated-Major Products and Services 8
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated-History 9
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated-Company Statement 10
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated-Business Description 13
Business Segment: Electric Power 13
Capital Expenditure 13
Key Stats 13
Business Segment: Other 14
Capital Expenditure 14
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated-Strengths 15
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated-Weaknesses 16
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated-Opportunities 17
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated-Threats 18
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated-Key Competitors 19
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 26
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 27
Nov 13, 2017: Oracle Utilities partners with five major utilities to support Japan's CO2 emissions reduction 27
Section 5-Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Figures
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 24
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated, Ratio Charts 26
List of Tables
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated, Key Facts 5
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated, Key Employees 6
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies 7
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated, Major Products and Services 8
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated, History 9
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated, Subsidiaries 11
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated, Key Competitors 19
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated, Ratios based on current share price 20
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated, Annual Ratios 21
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Tohoku Electric Power Co Inc
The Kansai Electric Power Co Inc
Kyushu Electric Power Co Inc
Hokuriku Electric Power Co
Chubu Electric Power Co Inc
Okinawa Electric Power Company Incorporated, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports