Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Nuvia Ltd-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Nuvia Ltd (Nuvia), a subsidiary of Soletanche Freyssinet Group and part of VINCI, is a nuclear engineering, project management and services contractor that provides various products and services ranging from application to authorization to construction, operation, maintenance, decommissioning and waste management in nuclear industry. Its product offerings include ventilation and containment systems, seismic protection, component and facility design, fire protection, plant life extension, radiological monitoring, flood protection, and training packages. The company provides project management; engineering; procurement; construction; radiation protection; consulting; operational support; research and development; and program management services. It serves commercial clients, government organizations, and international agencies in nuclear, defense, oil and gas, and science and research sectors across Europe, North America, and the Middle East. Nuvia is headquartered in Warrington, Cheshire, the UK.
Nuvia Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 04,2018: Nuvia awarded Dungeness Waste transfer area facility contract
Sep 12,2017: British small nuclear plants can deliver low cost, low carbon electricity
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Nuvia Ltd-Key Facts 5
Nuvia Ltd-Key Employees 6
Nuvia Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
Nuvia Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
Nuvia Ltd-History 9
Nuvia Ltd-Company Statement 12
Nuvia Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Joint Venture 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Nuvia Ltd-Business Description 16
Nuvia Ltd-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Nuvia Ltd-Strengths 17
Nuvia Ltd-Weaknesses 18
Nuvia Ltd-Opportunities 19
Nuvia Ltd-Threats 20
Nuvia Ltd-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 22
Sep 04, 2018: Nuvia awarded Dungeness Waste transfer area facility contract 22
Sep 12, 2017: British small nuclear plants can deliver low cost, low carbon electricity 23
Section 4-Appendix 24
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List of Tables
Nuvia Ltd, Key Facts 5
Nuvia Ltd, Key Employees 6
Nuvia Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Nuvia Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Nuvia Ltd, History 9
Nuvia Ltd, Other Locations 13
Nuvia Ltd, Subsidiaries 14
Nuvia Ltd, Joint Venture 14
Nuvia Ltd, Key Competitors 21
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
REACT Engineering Ltd
NSG Environmental Ltd
NAC International Inc
Doosan Babcock Energy
Chesapeake Nuclear Services, Inc.
Atomic Energy of Canada Ltd
Abbott Risk Consulting Ltd
Nuvia Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports