Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD (NEK EAD), a subsidiary of Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD. , is a provider of electricity and related services. Its activities include generation of electricity; centralized purchase and sale of electricity; supply of electricity to customers; import and export of electricity; construction and maintenance of electricity generation facilities; investment; and promotion of energy efficiency in the generation of electricity. NEK EAD buys and sells electricity on both the regulated and free markets. Its principal customers are the four medium and low voltage electricity supply companies in Bulgaria, but it also supplies electricity directly to industrial customers. NEK EAD is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD Key Recent Developments
Jan 03,2018: Rehabilitation of Chaira Pumped-Storage Hydro Power Plant
Jan 16,2017: Rehabilitation of Belmeken-Sestrimo-Chaira Hydro Complex and Rehabilitation of Vacha-1 HPP 110KV Switchyard and HPP Systems of Integrated Control
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD-Key Facts 5
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD-Key Employees 6
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD-Major Products and Services 7
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD-History 8
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD-Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2-Company Analysis 10
Company Overview 10
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD-Business Description 11
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD-SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis-Overview 12
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD-Strengths 12
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD-Weaknesses 13
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD-Opportunities 14
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD-Threats 15
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD-Key Competitors 16
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 17
Jan 03, 2018: Rehabilitation of Chaira Pumped-Storage Hydro Power Plant 17
Jan 16, 2017: Rehabilitation of Belmeken-Sestrimo-Chaira Hydro Complex and Rehabilitation of Vacha-1 HPP 110KV Switchyard and HPP Systems of Integrated Control 18
Section 4-Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List of Tables
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD, Key Facts 5
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD, Key Employees 6
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD, Major Products and Services 7
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD, History 8
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD, Subsidiaries 9
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD, Key Competitors 16
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
PVB Power Bulgaria AD
Hydroenergy Company Ltd
EVN Bulgaria Electricity Plc
ENERGOPROEKT - HYDROPOWER Ltd.
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports