Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Mega First Corporation Bhd (MFCB) is a diversified company. The company operates through its business divisions such as power generation, resources, and property development and investment. Its power generation business builds, owns, operates and maintains coal-fired heat and power plant. MFCB's power plants include Shaoxing Plant, Tawau Plant and Don Sahong Hydropower project. The company's resources business manufactures and trades calcium carbonate powder, lime based products and bricks. Its property development and investment business develops and invests in integrated townships and provides various residential and commercial buildings. The company has operations in Malaysia and China. MFCB is headquartered in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
Mega First Corporation Bhd Key Recent Developments
Jan 14,2019: Mega First's Laos hydropower project in final stage of completion
Sep 04,2018: Construction profit from Mega First's Laos power plant to offset expiry of China, Sabah concessions
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Mega First Corporation Bhd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Mega First Corporation Bhd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Mega First Corporation Bhd-Key Information
Mega First Corporation Bhd-Overview
Mega First Corporation Bhd-Key Employees
Mega First Corporation Bhd-Key Employee Biographies
Mega First Corporation Bhd-Key Operational Heads
Mega First Corporation Bhd-Major Products and Services
Mega First Corporation Bhd-History
Mega First Corporation Bhd-Company Statement
Mega First Corporation Bhd-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Mega First Corporation Bhd-Business Description
Mega First Corporation Bhd-Corporate Strategy
Mega First Corporation Bhd-SWOT Analysis
Mega First Corporation Bhd-Strengths
Mega First Corporation Bhd-Weaknesses
Mega First Corporation Bhd-Opportunities
Mega First Corporation Bhd-Threats
Mega First Corporation Bhd-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Mega First Corporation Bhd-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Mega First Corporation Bhd, Performance Chart
Mega First Corporation Bhd, Ratio Charts
List of Tables
Mega First Corporation Bhd, Key Information
Mega First Corporation Bhd, Key Ratios
Mega First Corporation Bhd, Share Data
Mega First Corporation Bhd, Major Products and Services
Mega First Corporation Bhd, History
Mega First Corporation Bhd, Key Employees
Mega First Corporation Bhd, Key Employee Biographies
Mega First Corporation Bhd, Key Operational Heads
Mega First Corporation Bhd, Other Locations
Mega First Corporation Bhd, Subsidiaries
Mega First Corporation Bhd, Key Competitors
Mega First Corporation Bhd, SWOT Analysis
Mega First Corporation Bhd, Ratios based on current share price
Mega First Corporation Bhd, Annual Ratios
Mega First Corporation Bhd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Mega First Corporation Bhd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports