Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Kootenai Electric Cooperative Inc (KEC) is a member-owned non-profit utility that generates, distributes and sells electricity. The company procures electricity from Bonneville Power Administration. KEC has interests in Fighting Creek Landfill Gas Project and KTEC Solar Array. It distributes electricity through a network of electric lines across its service area. The company also provides various products and services including energy efficiency services; in home displays, CLF and LED bulbs Convectair heaters, Marathon water heaters, GE GeoSpring heat pump water heaters, among others. It caters to residential, industrial, commercial and other customers in Kootenai, Benewah, Bonner and Spokane counties. KEC is headquartered in Hayden, Idaho, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Key Facts 5
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Key Employees 6
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Key Operational Employees 7
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Major Products and Services 8
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc.-History 9
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Company Statement 10
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Business Description 13
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Strengths 14
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Weaknesses 15
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Opportunities 16
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Threats 17
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List of Tables
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Facts 5
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Employees 6
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Operational Employees 7
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc., History 9
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Competitors 18
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Salmon River Electric Cooperative Inc
Raft River Rural Electric Cooperative Inc
Missoula Electric Cooperative Inc
Lower Valley Energy Inc
Kootenai Electric Cooperative, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports