Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Independent Electricity System Operator-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO) is a not-for-profit corporate entity established by the Electricity Act of Ontario. It manages power system in Ontario, plans for the province's future energy needs, conserves and designs more efficient electricity marketplace to the evolution of power sector. The company operates and settles the electricity wholesale market. IESO supports the development of market-based solutions for managing the province's future electricity system needs, including auctions for capacity and demand response. It balances the supply of and demand for electricity and directs its flow across Ontario's high-voltage transmission lines. The company along with local distribution companies saves energy by various conservation programs. IESO is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Independent Electricity System Operator Key Recent Developments
Sep 27,2018: New electricity market design will lead to cost-savings for all Ontarians
Jul 30,2018: Canadian grid moves from masts to Lidars on operational wind farms
Jul 25,2018: Ontario's low-cost, reliable energy system dependent on new renewable power
Jul 16,2018: North America's First Major Power-To-Gas Energy Storage Facility Now Open
Jul 16,2018: Boralex disappointed, Ford Government abandons Renewable Energy Projects in Ontario
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Independent Electricity System Operator-Key Facts 5
Independent Electricity System Operator-Key Employees 6
Independent Electricity System Operator-Key Employee Biographies 7
Independent Electricity System Operator-Major Products and Services 8
Independent Electricity System Operator-History 9
Independent Electricity System Operator-Company Statement 11
Independent Electricity System Operator-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Independent Electricity System Operator-Business Description 14
Independent Electricity System Operator-Corporate Strategy 15
Independent Electricity System Operator-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
Independent Electricity System Operator-Strengths 16
Independent Electricity System Operator-Weaknesses 17
Independent Electricity System Operator-Opportunities 18
Independent Electricity System Operator-Threats 19
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 20
Sep 27, 2018: New electricity market design will lead to cost-savings for all Ontarians 20
Jul 30, 2018: Canadian grid moves from masts to Lidars on operational wind farms 21
Jul 25, 2018: Ontario's low-cost, reliable energy system dependent on new renewable power 22
Jul 16, 2018: North America's First Major Power-To-Gas Energy Storage Facility Now Open 23
Jul 16, 2018: Boralex disappointed, Ford Government abandons Renewable Energy Projects in Ontario 24
Apr 09, 2018: Samsung and Pattern Development Start Operations at North Kent Wind Power Facility in Ontario 25
Mar 23, 2018: Bruce Power: Unit 2 update 23 March 2018 26
Mar 05, 2018: Hydro Ottawa to participate in IESO province-wide voltage reduction test 27
Dec 15, 2017: IESO Announces Results of Demand Response Auction 28
Nov 28, 2017: Energy Storage Projects Selected to Provide Essential Grid-Balancing Service 29
Section 4-Appendix 30
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List of Tables
Independent Electricity System Operator, Key Facts 5
Independent Electricity System Operator, Key Employees 6
Independent Electricity System Operator, Key Employee Biographies 7
Independent Electricity System Operator, Major Products and Services 8
Independent Electricity System Operator, History 9
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Independent Electricity System Operator, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports