Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Fortis Inc.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Fortis Inc.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Fortis Inc. (Fortis) is an electric and gas utility holding company that is involved in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity through its subsidiaries. The Company offers regulated utilities comprised of electric and gas and also undertakes in non-regulated hydroelectric operations. The company operates through ITC, UNS Energy, Central Hudson, FortisBC Energy, Fortis Alberta, FortisBC Electric, Eastern Canadian, Caribbean Utilities Company, Fortis Turks and Caicos, Belize Electricity Limited. It also comprises the operations of Energy Infrastructure and Corporate and other. It serves customers across Canada, the US and the Caribbean. Fortis is headquartered in St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
- Detailed information on Fortis Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Fortis Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Fortis Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Fortis Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Fortis Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Fortis Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Fortis Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Fortis Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Fortis Inc.: Company Overview 9
Fortis Inc.: Overview and Key Facts 9
Fortis Inc.: Overview 9
Fortis Inc.: Key Facts 9
Fortis Inc.: Key Employees 11
Fortis Inc.: Key Employee Biographies 13
Fortis Inc.: Major Products and Services 18
Fortis Inc.: Company History 19
Fortis Inc.: Management Statement 24
Fortis Inc.: Locations and Subsidiaries 30
Fortis Inc.: Key Competitors 32
Fortis Inc.: Company Analysis 33
Fortis Inc.: Business Description 33
Fortis Inc.: SWOT Analysis 35
Fortis Inc.: SWOT Overview 35
Fortis Inc.: Strengths 35
Fortis Inc.: Weaknesses 36
Fortis Inc.: Opportunities 36
Fortis Inc.: Threats 37
Fortis Inc.: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 39
Fortis Inc.: Financial Deals Overview 39
Fortis Inc.: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 41
Fortis Inc.: Mergers and Acquisitions 42
Fortis Inc.: Capital Raising 43
Fortis Inc.: Recent Developments 44
Fortis Inc.: News and Events Summary 44
Fortis Inc.: Corporate Governance 47
Fortis Inc.: Financial Performance 48
Fortis Inc.: Regulatory and Legal Events 49
Fortis Inc.: Strategy and Operations 50
Contact Us 51
About MarketLine 52
List of Figures
Figure 1: Fortis Inc.: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (TTM )
Figure 2: Fortis Inc.: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2014-YTD 2018)
Figure 3: Fortis Inc.: M&A Average Deal Size-Value (USD m)
Figure 4: Fortis Inc.: M&A Volume and Value Trend (2014-YTD 2018)
Figure 5: Fortis Inc.: Capital Raising Volume and Value Trend (2014-YTD 2018)
Figure 6: Fortis Inc.: Capital Raising by Deal Type (2014-YTD 2018)
List of Tables
Table 1: Fortis Inc.: Key Facts<
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports