Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Electricity Authority of Cyprus-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Electricity Authority of Cyprus (EAC) is an energy utility, which generates, transmits, distributes and supplies electricity. The authority produces power from crude oil. It owns and operates Moni (open cycle gas turbines), Dhekelia (steam units and internal combustion units), and Vasilikos (steam units, combined cycle units and gas turbine units) power stations. It also develops, maintains, and manages the national transmission and distribution network. The transmission network connects the power stations to load centers. The authority supplies energy to industrial, public lighting, agricultural, commercial, and domestic customers. It also provides customer services such as bill payment, meter reading, complaint about street lighting/tree pruning and others. EAC is headquartered in Lefkosia, Nicosia, Cyprus.
Electricity Authority of Cyprus Key Recent Developments
Oct 29,2018: Steinmuller Babcock builds seawater flue gas desulphurisation plants in Cyprus
May 09,2018: Energy for Economic Growth Challenges-prospects for a new EAC
Feb 12,2018: ANDRITZ to reconstruct seawater flue gas desulphurization plant in Vasilikos, Cyprus
Jul 03,2017: Nicosia areas in Cyprus face power outage due to damage of underground power transmission cables
Mar 04,2017: Cyprus increases electricity bills from March 2017
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Electricity Authority of Cyprus-Key Facts 5
Electricity Authority of Cyprus-Key Employees 6
Electricity Authority of Cyprus-Key Operational Employees 7
Electricity Authority of Cyprus-Major Products and Services 8
Electricity Authority of Cyprus-History 9
Electricity Authority of Cyprus-Company Statement 10
Electricity Authority of Cyprus-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Electricity Authority of Cyprus-Business Description 15
Electricity Authority of Cyprus-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
Electricity Authority of Cyprus-Strengths 16
Electricity Authority of Cyprus-Weaknesses 17
Electricity Authority of Cyprus-Opportunities 18
Electricity Authority of Cyprus-Threats 19
Electricity Authority of Cyprus-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 21
Oct 29, 2018: Steinmuller Babcock builds seawater flue gas desulphurisation plants in Cyprus 21
May 09, 2018: Energy for Economic Growth Challenges-prospects for a new EAC 22
Feb 12, 2018: ANDRITZ to reconstruct seawater flue gas desulphurization plant in Vasilikos, Cyprus 24
Section 4-Appendix 25
About GlobalData 25
Contact Us 25
List of Tables
Electricity Authority of Cyprus, Key Facts 5
Electricity Authority of Cyprus, Key Employees 6
Electricity Authority of Cyprus, Key Operational Employees 7
Electricity Authority of Cyprus, Major Products and Services 8
Electricity Authority of Cyprus, History 9
Electricity Authority of Cyprus, Other Locations 12
Electricity Authority of Cyprus, Key Competitors 20
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Kibris Turk Elektrik Kurumu'nun
First Electric Ltd
Electricity Authority of Cyprus, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports