Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Celsia SA ESP (Celsia), formerly Compania Colombiana de Inversiones SA ESP, a subsidiary of Grupo Argos SA, is an energy company that generates, transmits, distributes, and sells electricity. The company's product categories include home line, solar energy, backup energy, thermal network, efficent lighting, electricity assets, cogeneration, energy efficiency and conventional energy. It generates energy through reservoir, hydroelectric power plants, thermo electric power plants, and wind power plants. Celsia's transmission services comprise taking energy from the power generation plants to the points used in the municipalities' rural and urban areas. It serves residential, official, commercial, and industrial users. The company operates through power generation plants located in Colombia, Panama and Costa Rica. Celsia is headquartered in Medellin, Colombia.
Celsia SA ESP Key Recent Developments
Sep 21,2018: Celsia energizes six transformers at the Nueva Monteria substation
Jun 28,2018: Enertis accompanies the construction of Celsia's second photovoltaic plant in Colombia
Jun 12,2018: Celsia installs first sunroof in Costa Rica
Mar 14,2018: Celsia begins construction on Colombia's second PV project
Mar 12,2018: Celsia starts construction of its second solar farm in Colombia in Bolivar
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Celsia SA ESP provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Celsia SA ESP including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Celsia SA ESP-Key Information
Celsia SA ESP-Overview
Celsia SA ESP-Key Employees
Celsia SA ESP-Key Employee Biographies
Celsia SA ESP-Key Operational Heads
Celsia SA ESP-Major Products and Services
Celsia SA ESP-History
Celsia SA ESP-Company Statement
Celsia SA ESP-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Celsia SA ESP-Business Description
Celsia SA ESP-Corporate Strategy
Celsia SA ESP-SWOT Analysis
Celsia SA ESP-Strengths
Celsia SA ESP-Weaknesses
Celsia SA ESP-Opportunities
Celsia SA ESP-Threats
Celsia SA ESP-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Celsia SA ESP-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Celsia SA ESP, Performance Chart
Celsia SA ESP, Ratio Charts
List of Tables
Celsia SA ESP, Key Information
Celsia SA ESP, Key Ratios
Celsia SA ESP, Share Data
Celsia SA ESP, Major Products and Services
Celsia SA ESP, History
Celsia SA ESP, Key Employees
Celsia SA ESP, Key Employee Biographies
Celsia SA ESP, Key Operational Heads
Celsia SA ESP, Other Locations
Celsia SA ESP, Subsidiaries
Celsia SA ESP, Key Competitors
Celsia SA ESP, SWOT Analysis
Celsia SA ESP, Ratios based on current share price
Celsia SA ESP, Annual Ratios
Celsia SA ESP, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Celsia SA ESP, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports