Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
American Municipal Power Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
American Municipal Power, Inc. (AMP) is a nonprofit wholesale supplier of power and energy to its members. It owns and operates electric facilities for the purpose of generation, transmittion and distribution of power to its members. It produces power from various sources including coal, natural gas, diesel, hydro, landfill, wind and solar sources. The company manages a diversified portfolio of AMP- and member-owned generation, and long-term power-purchase contracts to supply energy. The organization also develops alternative power resources to meet the members' long term needs, AMP offers safety programs, technical, legal and regulatory, and financial services. Its service offerings include power supply, aggregation, technical services, safety programs, legislative, regulatory & legal, and community outreach. The company provides energy services to member municipal electric systems in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Virginia, Indiana, West Virginia, and Maryland; and Delaware. AMP is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, the US.
American Municipal Power Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 11,2018: DEMEC commissions new 1.5MW Smyrna solar facility
Jun 12,2018: AMP and Members Receive National Recognition for Achievements in Safety
Apr 11,2018: AMP Promotes Price To Vice President Of Information Technology/Chief Technology Officer
Nov 09,2017: Holly Karg Joins AMP as Director of Media Relations and Communications
Sep 29,2017: Transmission Cost Review: More Oversight Needed for Supplemental Transmission Projects
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
American Municipal Power Inc - Key Facts 5
American Municipal Power Inc - Key Employees 6
American Municipal Power Inc - Key Employee Biographies 7
American Municipal Power Inc - Major Products and Services 8
American Municipal Power Inc - History 9
American Municipal Power Inc - Company Statement 11
American Municipal Power Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Joint Venture 12
Section 2 - Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
American Municipal Power Inc - Business Description 14
American Municipal Power Inc - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
American Municipal Power Inc - Strengths 15
American Municipal Power Inc - Weaknesses 16
American Municipal Power Inc - Opportunities 17
American Municipal Power Inc - Threats 18
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments 19
Jun 12, 2018: AMP and Members Receive National Recognition for Achievements in Safety 19
Apr 11, 2018: AMP Promotes Price To Vice President Of Information Technology/Chief Technology Officer 20
Nov 09, 2017: Holly Karg Joins AMP as Director of Media Relations and Communications 21
Sep 29, 2017: Transmission Cost Review: More Oversight Needed for Supplemental Transmission Projects 22
Sep 08, 2017: AMP President/CEO Marc S. Gerken Testifies on the Federal Infrastructure Licensing and Permitting Process 23
Sep 06, 2017: AMP Completes Hydro Development Project; Four Plants, Over 300 MW Now Online 24
Sep 06, 2017: AMP Completes Hydro Development Project; Four Plants, Over 300 MW Now Online 25
Jul 18, 2017: Alectra Energy Solutions and AMP to develop energy storage solutions for Ontario customers 26
Apr 28, 2017: AMP, Bowling Green and NextEra Energy Resources Celebrate Completion of Largest Solar Installation in Ohio 27
Feb 02, 2017: Bowling Green Solar Facility Now Online 28
Section 4 - Appendix 29
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List of Tables
American Municipal Power Inc, Key Facts 5
American Municipal Power Inc, Key Employees 6
American Municipal Power Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
American Municipal Power Inc, Major Products and Services 8
American Municipal Power Inc, History 9
American Municipal Power Inc, Subsidiaries 12
American Municipal Power Inc, Joint Venture 12
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
American Municipal Power Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports