Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
AEP Texas-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
AEP Texas, a business unit of American Electric Power Company, Inc., delivers electricity to customers in south and west Texas. It also offers regulated energy delivery service to its consumers. The company operates through its electric utility companies AEP Texas Central Company (TCC) and AEP Texas North Company (TNC). AEP Texas through its service territory builds new powerlines, restores service following outages and reads the meters for retail electric providers (REPs). It caters to residential, commercial and industrial customers in Texas. AEP Texas also maintains regulatory and external affairs offices in Austin. It serves Abilene, McAllen, Harlingen, San Angelo, Vernon, Victoria and Laredo cities. AEP Texas is headquartered in Corpus Christi, Texas, the US.
AEP Texas Key Recent Developments
Jul 25,2017: AEP Texas breaks ground on new Corpus Christi Service Center
Jun 14,2017: AEP Texas breaks ground on two new Service Center facilities to be built in the Rio Grande Valley
Feb 20,2017: Update on Restoration of Service in Laredo Area: AEP Texas
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
AEP Texas-Key Facts 5
AEP Texas-Key Employees 6
AEP Texas-Key Operational Employees 7
AEP Texas-Major Products and Services 8
AEP Texas-History 9
AEP Texas-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
AEP Texas-Business Description 11
AEP Texas-SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis-Overview 12
AEP Texas-Strengths 12
AEP Texas-Weaknesses 13
AEP Texas-Opportunities 14
AEP Texas-Threats 15
AEP Texas-Key Competitors 16
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 17
Jul 25, 2017: AEP Texas breaks ground on new Corpus Christi Service Center 17
Jun 14, 2017: AEP Texas breaks ground on two new Service Center facilities to be built in the Rio Grande Valley 18
Feb 20, 2017: Update on Restoration of Service in Laredo Area: AEP Texas 19
Section 4-Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List of Tables
AEP Texas, Key Facts 5
AEP Texas, Key Employees 6
AEP Texas, Key Operational Employees 7
AEP Texas, Major Products and Services 8
AEP Texas, History 9
AEP Texas, Key Competitors 16
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
AEP Texas, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports