Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Schlumberger Limited-Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Marketline's Schlumberger Limited Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Schlumberger Limited since January2007.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes Schlumberger Limited 's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Schlumberger Limited . These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on Schlumberger Limited 's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Schlumberger Limited and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for Schlumberger Limited 's financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Schlumberger Limited 's growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors' business structure and growth strategies.
Table of Contents
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS 5
LIST OF TABLES 7
LIST OF FIGURES 7
TARGETS AND PARTNERS 8
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 9
Mergers and Acquisitions-Overview 9
Mergers and Acquisitions-Deal reports 10
CORPORATE VENTURING 90
Corporate Venturing-Overview 90
Corporate Venturing-Deal reports 91
Partnership-Deal reports 124
Divestments-Deal reports 142
PRIVATE EQUITY & OWNERSHIP 163
Private Equity and Ownership-Deal reports 163
Contact Us 165
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 165
Deal Definition and Methodology 167
About MarketLine 174
List of Figures
Figure 1: Schlumberger Limited M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: Schlumberger Limited M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 3: Schlumberger Limited corporate venturing volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 4: Schlumberger Limited corporate venturing by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 5: Schlumberger Limited partnership volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 6: Schlumberger Limited partnership trend by key deal type (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 7: Schlumberger Limited divestments vo
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports