Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd (Petrotrin) is a state-owned integrated oil and gas company. Its major operations include exploration, development and production of hydrocarbons, sale of natural gas and liquefied natural gas (LNG), and production and marketing of petroleum products in Trinidad and Tobago, and other countries. The company has exploration operations both onshore and offshore. Petrotrin also offers related services such as third party crude oil processing, terminalling, laboratory services, bunkering and other port services. The company exports fuels from the Pointe-a-Pierre refinery to the Caribbean, Central America and the US. Petrotrin is headquartered in Pointe-a-Pierre, Trinidad and Tobago.
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 01,2018: Petrotrin reports smooth transition process
Oct 18,2018: Govt: Open bidding for Petrotrin refinery
Oct 17,2018: Trinity provides update on operations for Q3 2018
Oct 06,2018: Petrotrin refinery to shut down
Sep 28,2018: From Petrotrin refinery to POS JTUM launches 39 Mother of all Marches 39
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd-Key Facts 5
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd-Key Employees 6
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd-Major Products and Services 7
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd-History 8
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd-Company Statement 11
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd-Business Description 14
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd-Corporate Strategy 15
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd-Strengths 16
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd-Weaknesses 17
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd-Opportunities 18
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd-Threats 19
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 21
Sep 24, 2018: Trinity Exploration & Production reports interim results profitable growth and debt free 21
Aug 29, 2018: Touchstone Provides Clarity on Petrotrin Restructuring 23
Aug 29, 2018: Columbus Energy Resources provides Petrotrin Restructuring 24
Aug 29, 2018: Range provides update in relation to restructuring of Petrotrin 25
Aug 29, 2018: NGC and DeNovo sign first gas sales agreement 26
Apr 24, 2018: Range Resources Provides Quarterly Activities Report 2018 27
Apr 23, 2018: Range Resources Provides Quarterly Activities Report 31
Nov 17, 2017: Petrotrin Responds To Incident In Hollywood Point Fortin 35
Nov 17, 2017: Petrotrin Responds To Incident In Hollywood Point Fortin 36
Nov 17, 2017: EMA: Update-Soldado North Field Oil Spill 37
Section 4-Appendix 38
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List of Tables
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd, Key Facts 5
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd, Key Employees 6
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd, History 8
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd, Other Locations 12
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd, Subsidiaries 12
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd, Key Competitors 20
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Staatsolie Maatschappij Suriname NV
Shell Trinidad & Tobago Ltd
BP Trinidad and Tobago LLC
BG Trinidad and Tobago Ltd
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports