Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Petrofac Ltd Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational metrics, analysis and provides a strategic insight into the company. The report provides an annual and quarterly overview of oil and gas reserves and production, changes in reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details, share price performance and key valuation metrics.
Petrofac Limited (Petrofac) is an oilfield services company that provides integrated services to production and processing industries. It designs and builds oil and gas facilities; operates, maintains and manages facilities on behalf of its customers and trains personnel. It also develops and co-invests in upstream and infrastructure projects. Petrofac provides engineering services, including conceptual and feasibility studies and front-end engineering and design (FEED) to customers across the oil and gas asset life cycle, on either a stand-alone or integrated basis. The company operates through a network of operational centers, offices and training facilities worldwide. Its clients include national, international and integrated oil companies. Petrofac is headquartered in London, the UK.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies' capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes the following-
- The report provides detailed and unique insight information on the key operational metrics. It gives a comprehensive overview of oil and gas production and reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details and other performance metrics.
- Provides details with respect to the company's oil and gas reserves and production information by country. It further consists of in-depth information on the company's expenditures in relation to the acquisition, exploration and development activities; developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in its annual reports and regulatory filings.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the company's share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production (USD boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve (USD /boe)
- Provides information on key operational and financial metrics on an annual and quarterly basis. The annual information provided is for a five-year period and the quarterly information is for the last five quarters.
1. The scope mentioned above is generic and may not apply to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the companies in their annual and quarterly reports, regulatory filings and other company documents and sources.
2. Quarterly information is provided only for the companies that are December ending and files quarter reports and documents.
3. There can be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank. This can be due to the fact that the company might have discontinued the reporting of those countries/regions. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to-
- Be up-to-date with the latest information and in-depth analysis of the operational metrics of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational metrics of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other companies in the exploration and production (E&P) sector using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors' financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational metrics.
- Establish relative performance among the industry's players based on key operational and financial measures.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Company Snapshot 5
Key Information 5
Company Overview 5
Petrofac Ltd, Valuation and Financial Data, 2013-2017 6
Petrofac Ltd, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017 6
Share Price Performance, 2013-2017 6
Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017 8
Petrofac Ltd, Production and Reserves Trends 9
Total Oil and Gas, Reserves and Production 9
Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Production and Reserves Trend, 2013-2017 9
Total Crude Oil & Natural Gas Production and Reserves By Country/Region, 2013-2017 10
Petrofac Ltd, E&P Costs Trends 11
Allocation of the Upstream Capital Expenditure 11
Upstream Capital Expenditure, 2013-2017 11
Exploration and Development Costs, By Country/Region, 2013-2017 12
Petrofac Ltd, Results of Oil & Gas Operations Trend 13
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses 13
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, 2013-2017 13
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, 2013-2017 14
Recent Developments 15
Petrofac Ltd-Recent Developments 15
Aug 29, 2018: Petrofac awarded USD 600 million project in Algeria 15
Aug 29, 2018: Petrofac announces Results for six months ended 30 June 2018 15
Aug 29, 2018: Drydocks World-Dubai completes BorWin gamma Platform Topside Fabrication expected to power more than 1 million households in Germany 18
Aug 16, 2018: Petrofac appoints Chief Digital Officer 19
Aug 13, 2018: Petrofac secures new banking facilities 20
Aug 13, 2018: Petrofac wins USD 370m contract for Majnoon field, Iraq 20
Aug 09, 2018: Petrofac awarded additional scope of work with Tatweer Petroleum 21
Aug 06, 2018: Petrofac EPS business wins contract extension for ONE's Sean field 21
Jul 19, 2018: TSE Petrofac JV secures PMC services contract in Turkey 22
Secondary Research 23
Primary Research 24
Data Information Sources 24
Company Source 24
SEC/Other Regulatory Filings 24
Other Sources 24
Expert Panel Validation 24
Data Definition 25
Oil and Gas Reserves 25
Units of Measure 25
About GlobalData 26
List of Figures
Figure 1: Petrofac Ltd, Share Price Performance, GBP/Share, 2013-2017 6
Figure 2: Petrofac Ltd, Key Valuation Metrics, EV/Production (USD /boed), EV/Proved Reserve (USD /boe), 2013-2017 8
Figure 3: Petrofac Ltd, Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas, Production and Reserves, mmboe, 2013-2017 9
Figure 7: Petrofac Ltd, Upstream Capital Expenditure, USD mil, 2013-2017 11
List of Tables
Table 1: Petrofac Ltd, Key Facts 5
Table 2: Petrofac Ltd, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017 7
Table 3: Petrofac Ltd, Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017 8
Table 4: Petrofac Ltd, Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas, Production and Reserves, mmboe, 2013-2017 9
Table 5: Petrofac Ltd, Total Crude Oil & Natural Gas Production and Reserves, By Country/Region, mmboe, 2013-2017 10
Table 15: Petrofac Ltd, Upstream Capital Expenditure, USD mil, 2013-2017 11
Table 16: Petrofac Ltd, Exploration and Development Costs, By Country/Region, USD mil, 2013-2017 12
Table 21: Petrofac Ltd, Revenue and Expenses, USD mil, 2013-2017 13
Table 22: Petrofac Ltd, Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, USD mil, 2013-2017 14
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Reserves, Production, Acquisition Costs, Development Costs, Exploration Costs, Total Costs Incurred, Acreage, Well, Price, Oil Reserves, Gas Reserves, Total Oil & Gas Reserves, Oil Production, Gas Production, Total Oil & Gas Production, F&D Costs Per boe, Reserve Replacement Ratio
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports