Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Pakistan Oxygen Limited (LINDE)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Pakistan Oxygen Limited, formerly known as Linde Pakistan Limited, manufactures and distributes industrial, medical and specialty gases. Its medical gases include liquid medical gases, compressed medical oxygen, nitrous oxide and specialty medical gases. It supplies gases in liquid form to the industrial customers through cryogenic road tankers that are stored in the cryogenic storage tanks installed at their sites. Pakistan Oxygen Limited also manufactures and sells welding consumables including welding electrodes, MIG welding wires, and related machines and accessories. The company offers its solutions to customers in chemical, steel, glass, oil and gas, food and beverage, and healthcare sectors. Pakistan Oxygen Limited is headquartered in Karachi, Pakistan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Pakistan Oxygen Limited-Key Facts 5
Pakistan Oxygen Limited-Key Employees 6
Pakistan Oxygen Limited-Key Employee Biographies 7
Pakistan Oxygen Limited-Major Products and Services 8
Pakistan Oxygen Limited-History 10
Pakistan Oxygen Limited-Company Statement 12
Pakistan Oxygen Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Pakistan Oxygen Limited-Business Description 15
Business Segment: Industrial, medical and other gases 15
Business Segment: Welding and others 15
Pakistan Oxygen Limited-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Pakistan Oxygen Limited-Strengths 17
Pakistan Oxygen Limited-Weaknesses 18
Pakistan Oxygen Limited-Opportunities 19
Pakistan Oxygen Limited-Threats 20
Pakistan Oxygen Limited-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 28
Section 4-Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List of Figures
Pakistan Oxygen Limited, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 26
Pakistan Oxygen Limited, Ratio Charts 28
List of Tables
Pakistan Oxygen Limited, Key Facts 5
Pakistan Oxygen Limited, Key Employees 6
Pakistan Oxygen Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Pakistan Oxygen Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Pakistan Oxygen Limited, History 10
Pakistan Oxygen Limited, Other Locations 13
Pakistan Oxygen Limited, Subsidiaries 13
Pakistan Oxygen Limited, Key Competitors 21
Pakistan Oxygen Limited, Ratios based on current share price 22
Pakistan Oxygen Limited, Annual Ratios 23
Pakistan Oxygen Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Pakistan Oxygen Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Pakistan Oxygen Limited, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Sui Southern Gas Co Ltd
Lotte Chemical Pakistan Ltd
Ghani Gases Limited
Fine Gas Co Ltd.
Bawany Air Products Limited
Pakistan Oxygen Limited, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports