Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Oil & Gas in Syria
Oil & Gas in Syria industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Syria oil & gas market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country.
- The Syrian oil & gas market had total revenues of USD 2.8bn in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -20.1% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -3.9% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 83.3 million barrels of oil equivalent in 2017.
- Syria, previously the eastern Mediterranean's leading oil and natural gas producer, has seen its domestic production and consumption decline significantly since civil war began in 2011. Prior to the current conflict, when Syria produced 353,000 barrels per day (b/d) of oil and 316 million cubic feet per day (Mmcf/d) of natural gas, the market accounted for approximately a fourth of government revenues. In 2016, oil production had fallen to 25,000b/d.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil & gas market in Syria
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil & gas market in Syria
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Syria oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Syria oil & gas market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Syria oil & gas market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Syria oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Syria's oil & gas market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 17
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
Gulf Petroleum Exploration International 22
Neyrperse Co 23
Syrian Petroleum Company 24
Turkiye Petrolleri Anonim Ortakligi 25
Macroeconomic Indicators 26
Country data 26
Industry associations 29
Related MarketLine research 29
About MarketLine 30
List of Figures
Figure 1: Syria oil & gas market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Syria oil & gas market volume: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2013-17
Figure 3: Syria oil & gas market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Syria oil & gas market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Syria oil & gas market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Syria oil & gas market volume forecast: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the oil & gas market in Syria, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the oil & gas market in Syria, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the oil & gas market in Syria, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the oil & gas market in Syria, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the oil & gas market in Syria, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the oil & gas market in Syria, 2017
List of Tables
Table 1: Syria oil & gas market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Syria oil & gas market volume: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2013-17
Table 3: Syria oil & gas market category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Syria oil & gas market geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 5: Syria oil & gas market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Syria oil & gas market volume forecast: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2017-22
Table 7: Gulf Petroleum Exploration International: key facts
Table 8: Neyrperse Co: key facts
Table 9: Syrian Petroleum Company: key facts
Table 10: Turkiye Petrolleri Anonim Ortakligi: key facts
Table 11: Syria size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 12: Syria gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 13: Syria inflation, 2013-17
Table 14: Syria consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 15: Syria exchange rate, 2017-17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Gulf Petroleum Exploration International
Syrian Petroleum Company
Turkiye Petrolleri Anonim Ortakligi
Oil & Gas, MarketLine, Syria
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports