Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Oil & Gas in Qatar
Oil & Gas in Qatar industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Qatar oil & gas market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country.
- The Qatari oil & gas market had total revenues of USD 10.0bn in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -7.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 384.4 million barrels of oil equivalent in 2017.
- Qatar is the second-largest producer of natural gas in OPEC, and the largest provider of liquefied natural gas globally. It was estimated by OPEC to have 24.1 trillion in proven natural gas reserves. Qatar is the second-smallest crude oil producer in the group.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil & gas market in Qatar
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil & gas market in Qatar
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Qatar oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Qatar oil & gas market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Qatar oil & gas market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Qatar oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Qatar's oil & gas market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 17
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
Mubadala Petroleum LLC 22
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C. 23
Qatar Petroleum 27
Macroeconomic Indicators 30
Country data 30
Industry associations 33
Related MarketLine research 33
About MarketLine 34
List of Figures
Figure 1: Qatar oil & gas market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Qatar oil & gas market volume: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2013-17
Figure 3: Qatar oil & gas market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Qatar oil & gas market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Qatar oil & gas market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Qatar oil & gas market volume forecast: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the oil & gas market in Qatar, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the oil & gas market in Qatar, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the oil & gas market in Qatar, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the oil & gas market in Qatar, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the oil & gas market in Qatar, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the oil & gas market in Qatar, 2017
Figure 13: Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Qatar oil & gas market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Qatar oil & gas market volume: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2013-17
Table 3: Qatar oil & gas market category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Qatar oil & gas market geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 5: Qatar oil & gas market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Qatar oil & gas market volume forecast: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2017-22
Table 7: Mubadala Petroleum LLC: key facts
Table 8: Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.: key facts
Table 9: Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.: key financials (USD )
Table 10: Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.: key financials (QAR)
Table 11: Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.: key financial ratios
Table 12: Qatar Petroleum: key facts
Table 13: QatarGas: key facts
Table 14: Qatar size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 15: Qatar gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 16: Qatar gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 17: Qatar inflation, 2013-17
Table 18: Qatar consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 19: Qatar exchange rate, 2017-17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Mubadala Petroleum LLC
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.
Oil & Gas, MarketLine, Qatar
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports