Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Oil & Gas in Palestine
Oil & Gas in Palestine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Palestine oil & gas market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country.
- The Palestinian oil & gas market had total revenues of USD 268m in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -19.4% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -2.3% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 6.2 million barrels of oil equivalent in 2017.
- Palestine does not have any proved hydrocarbon reserves, but fields on the Israeli side of the boundaries may extend across the West Bank and Gaza borders. The offshore Gaza territory may hold additional energy resources, but uncertainty surrounding maritime delineation between Israel, Gaza, and Egypt could limit exploration.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil & gas market in Palestine
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil & gas market in palestine
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Palestine oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Palestine oil & gas market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Palestine oil & gas market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Palestine oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Palestine's oil & gas market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 17
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
Al-Huda Fuels Company 22
Manaseer Group 23
Industry associations 25
Related MarketLine research 25
About MarketLine 26
List of Figures
Figure 1: Palestine oil & gas market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Palestine oil & gas market volume: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2013-17
Figure 3: Palestine oil & gas market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Palestine oil & gas market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Palestine oil & gas market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Palestine oil & gas market volume forecast: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the oil & gas market in Palestine, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the oil & gas market in Palestine, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the oil & gas market in Palestine, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the oil & gas market in Palestine, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the oil & gas market in Palestine, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the oil & gas market in Palestine, 2017
List of Tables
Table 1: Palestine oil & gas market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Palestine oil & gas market volume: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2013-17
Table 3: Palestine oil & gas market category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Palestine oil & gas market geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 5: Palestine oil & gas market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Palestine oil & gas market volume forecast: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2017-22
Table 7: Al-Huda Fuels Company: key facts
Table 8: Manaseer Group: key facts
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Al-Huda Fuels Company
Oil & Gas, MarketLine, Palestine
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports