Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Oil & Gas in Morocco
Oil & Gas in Morocco industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Morocco oil & gas market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country.
- The Moroccan oil & gas market had total revenues of USD 5.4bn in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -14% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 129 million barrels of oil equivalent in 2017.
- Morocco is a net hydrocarbon importer. The country produces marginal amounts of oil, natural gas, and refined petroleum products, much of which is consumed domestically. Morocco could have significant shale resources, although as of yet this has not been explored by the government.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil & gas market in Morocco
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil & gas market in Morocco
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Morocco oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Morocco oil & gas market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Morocco oil & gas market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Morocco oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Morocco's oil & gas market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 17
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
Akwa Group 22
Caithness Petroleum Ltd 23
Eni S.p.A 24
Libya Oil Holdings Ltd 27
Macroeconomic Indicators 28
Country data 28
Industry associations 31
Related MarketLine research 31
About MarketLine 32
List of Figures
Figure 1: Morocco oil & gas market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Morocco oil & gas market volume: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2013-17
Figure 3: Morocco oil & gas market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Morocco oil & gas market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Morocco oil & gas market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Morocco oil & gas market volume forecast: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the oil & gas market in Morocco, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the oil & gas market in Morocco, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the oil & gas market in Morocco, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the oil & gas market in Morocco, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the oil & gas market in Morocco, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the oil & gas market in Morocco, 2017
Figure 13: Eni S.p.A: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Eni S.p.A: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Morocco oil & gas market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Morocco oil & gas market volume: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2013-17
Table 3: Morocco oil & gas market category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Morocco oil & gas market geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 5: Morocco oil & gas market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Morocco oil & gas market volume forecast: million barrels of oil equivalent, 2017-22
Table 7: Akwa Group: key facts
Table 8: Caithness Petroleum Ltd: key facts
Table 9: Eni S.p.A: key facts
Table 10: Eni S.p.A: key financials (USD )
Table 11: Eni S.p.A: key financials (EUR)
Table 12: Eni S.p.A: key financial ratios
Table 13: Libya Oil Holdings Ltd: key facts
Table 14: Morocco size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 15: Morocco gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 16: Morocco gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 17: Morocco inflation, 2013-17
Table 18: Morocco consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 19: Morocco exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Caithness Petroleum Ltd
Libya Oil Holdings Ltd
Oil & Gas, MarketLine, Morocco
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports