Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Aban Offshore Limited (ABAN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Aban Offshore Limited (Aban) is an offshore drilling company. It offers offshore drilling and oilfield services to companies involved in exploration, development and production of oil and gas both in domestic and international markets. The company's rig fleet includes jack-up rigs, floaters, drill ships, and a floating production unit (FPU). Aban also owns and operates wind turbines for generation of wind power in India. The company provides services in varied geographical areas across South Asia, South East Asia, the Middle East and South America. It has offices in India, Dubai, Singapore, Norway, Malaysia, Brunei, Mexico and Brazil. Aban is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Aban Offshore Limited Key Recent Developments
Jun 24, 2016: Aban Offshore Provides Updates On Subsidiary Company
May 17, 2016: Aban Offshore Receives Notice Of Termination From Pemex
Aug 03, 2015: Aban Offshore: Announces Q1 Results & Review Report For The Quarter Ended June 30, 2015
May 27, 2015: Aban Offshore: Announces Q4 & FY15 Results And Auditors Report For March 31, 2015
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Aban Offshore Limited - Key Facts 6
Aban Offshore Limited - Key Employees 7
Aban Offshore Limited - Major Products and Services 8
Aban Offshore Limited - History 9
Aban Offshore Limited - Company Statement 11
Aban Offshore Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 - Company Analysis 14
Aban Offshore Limited - Business Description 14
Aban Offshore Limited - Corporate Strategy 15
Aban Offshore Limited - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Aban Offshore Limited - Strengths 16
Strength - Modern Fleet 16
Strength - Operational Experience 16
Strength - Geographically Diversified Operations 16
Aban Offshore Limited - Weaknesses 17
Weakness - Increasing Receivables 17
Aban Offshore Limited - Opportunities 18
Opportunity - Growth in Demand for Oil: India 18
Opportunity - Growth in Demand for Wind Energy: India 18
Opportunity - Economic Growth: India 18
Aban Offshore Limited - Threats 19
Threat - Exploration Production & Development Risks 19
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations 19
Threat - Decline in Oil Prices 19
Aban Offshore Limited - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 27
Jun 24, 2016: Aban Offshore Provides Updates On Subsidiary Company 27
May 17, 2016: Aban Offshore Receives Notice Of Termination From Pemex 28
Aug 03, 2015: Aban Offshore: Announces Q1 Results & Review Report For The Quarter Ended June 30, 2015 29
May 27, 2015: Aban Offshore: Announces Q4 & FY15 Results And Auditors Report For March 31, 2015 30
Section 5 - Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List of Figures
Aban Offshore Limited, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 24
Aban Offshore Limited, Ratio Charts 26
List of Tables
Aban Offshore Limited, Key Facts 6
Aban Offshore Limited, Key Employees 7
Aban Offshore Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Aban Offshore Limited, History 9
Aban Offshore Limited, Other Locations 12
Aban Offshore Limited, Subsidiaries 12
Aban Offshore Limited, Key Competitors 20
Aban Offshore Limited, Ratios based on current share price 21
Aban Offshore Limited, Annual Ratios 22
Aban Offshore Limited, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Jindal Drilling & Industries Limited
GOL Offshore Limited
Global Offshore Services Limited
Deep Industries Limited
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports