Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Gas Utilities in Turkey
Gas Utilities in Turkey industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Turkey gas utilities market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The gas utilities market covers all natural gas consumption, net of distribution or transmission losses, by end-users in the following categories: industrial (including use as a feedstock and autogeneration), commercial and public-sector organizations, residential consumers, electric power generation (including combined heat and power but excluding autogeneration and heat plant), and other (including transport, agriculture, centralized heat plant, and other usage). Values are calculated from segment volumes and the average annual price of gas charged to end-users in each segment net of any applicable taxes.
- The Turkish gas utilities industry had total revenues of USD 30.5bn in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -10.1% between 2013 and 2017.
- The power generation segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 16.2bn, equivalent to 53% of the industry's overall value.
- According to the OECD, Turkish industrial production increased from 120.9 in 2013 to 130.5 in 2016 and the sector is a major consumer of gas. Further, electricity consumption levels have also been rising consistently in recent years as rising wages allow Turkish consumers to purchase more electronic appliances such as air conditioners.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the gas utilities market in Turkey
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the gas utilities market in Turkey
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Turkey gas utilities market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Turkey gas utilities market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Turkey gas utilities market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Turkey gas utilities market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Turkey's gas utilities market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market share 13
Market Outlook 14
Market value forecast 14
Market volume forecast 15
Five Forces Analysis 16
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 21
Degree of rivalry 22
Leading Companies 24
Baskent Natural Gas Distribution Inc 24
Bosphorus Gaz Corporation 25
Macroeconomic Indicators 27
Country data 27
Industry associations 30
Related MarketLine research 30
About MarketLine 31
List of Figures
Figure 1: Turkey gas utilities industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Turkey gas utilities industry volume: billion cubic feet, 2013-17
Figure 3: Turkey gas utilities industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Turkey gas utilities industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Turkey gas utilities industry share: % share, by volume, 2017
Figure 6: Turkey gas utilities industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 7: Turkey gas utilities industry volume forecast: billion cubic feet, 2017-22
Figure 8: Forces driving competition in the gas utilities industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of buyer power in the gas utilities industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of supplier power in the gas utilities industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the gas utilities industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 12: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the gas utilities industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 13: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the gas utilities industry in Turkey, 2017
List of Tables
Table 1: Turkey gas utilities industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Turkey gas utilities industry volume: billion cubic feet, 2013-17
Table 3: Turkey gas utilities industry category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Turkey gas utilities industry geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 5: Turkey gas utilities industry share: % share, by volume, 2017
Table 6: Turkey gas utilities industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 7: Turkey gas utilities industry volume forecast: billion cubic feet, 2017-22
Table 8: Baskent Natural Gas Distribution Inc: key facts
Table 9: Bosphorus Gaz Corporation: key facts
Table 10: IGDAS: key facts
Table 11: Turkey size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 12: Turkey gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 13: Turkey gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 14: Turkey inflation, 2013-17
Table 15: Turkey consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 16: Turkey exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Baskent Natural Gas Distribution Inc
Bosphorus Gaz Corporation
Gas Utilities, MarketLine, Turkey
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports