Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Air Total International SA-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Air Total International SA (ATI), a subsidiary of Total SA is a manufacturer and marketer of jet fuel and aviation gasoline. ATI markets aviation fuel and related services to regional and international airports. The company's service portfolio includes urgent refueling, technical inspections, and refueling cards for refueling at any of the company's network airports. The company offers JET A-1, Avgas 100LL and Avgas UL 91. ATI is also working on bio-jet fuel made from renewable raw materials. ATI provides services to all aviation segments, such as, airlines, aerospace, defense, general aviation and business charters. The company is headquartered in Vernier, Switzerland.
Air Total International SA Key Recent Developments
Jan 01,2018: Pertamina Officially Manages Mahakam Block From January, 2018
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Air Total International SA-Key Facts 5
Air Total International SA-Key Employees 6
Air Total International SA-Major Products and Services 7
Air Total International SA-History 8
Air Total International SA-Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Section 2-Company Analysis 10
Company Overview 10
Air Total International SA-Business Description 11
Air Total International SA-SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis-Overview 12
Air Total International SA-Strengths 12
Air Total International SA-Weaknesses 13
Air Total International SA-Opportunities 14
Air Total International SA-Threats 15
Air Total International SA-Key Competitors 16
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 17
Jan 01, 2018: Pertamina Officially Manages Mahakam Block From January, 2018 17
Section 4-Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List of Tables
Air Total International SA, Key Facts 5
Air Total International SA, Key Employees 6
Air Total International SA, Major Products and Services 7
Air Total International SA, History 8
Air Total International SA, Key Competitors 16
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Shell Aviation Limited
Allied Aviation Services Inc
Air BP Ltd
Air Total International SA, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports