Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd. (8039)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd. (Taiflex) is an electronic parts and components company that manufactures polymer film based copper clad laminate, cover layer, PV module backsheet, flexible copper-cladded laminate, and optical film material. Its product offerings include adhesive type flexible copper clad lamination (FCCL) and adhesiveless type FCCLs for the base boards of FPCs in electronic products; PI type stiffener and composited PI sheet for reinforcement on FPC; flexible resin coated copper for rigid flex and multilayer FPC; coverlays for covering and protecting metal circuits insulating films or copper foils of the FPCs; and bonding sheets for FCCL or copper foil or insulating films. Taiflex also provides Solmate TPT Backsheet and Solmate VTPE Backsheet products. The company serves hard disk drives, tablets, music players, cell phones and digital still and video cameras; and solar street lamps, solar powered cell phones, solar rooftop systems, solar powered vehicles and utility scale solar installations across Mainland China, Japan, the US, and other countries. Taiflex is headquartered in Kaohsiung, Taipei, Taiwan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd.-Key Facts 5
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd.-Key Employees 6
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd.-Major Products and Services 7
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd.-History 8
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd.-Company Statement 9
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd.-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd.-Business Description 13
Business Segment: General Management 13
Business Segment: Overseas 13
Geographical Segment: Mainland China 13
Geographical Segment: Others 14
Geographical Segment: Taiwan 14
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd.-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd.-Strengths 15
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd.-Weaknesses 16
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd.-Opportunities 17
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd.-Threats 18
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd.-Key Competitors 19
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 26
Section 4-Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List of Figures
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 24
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 26
List of Tables
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd., Key Facts 5
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd., Key Employees 6
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 7
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd., History 8
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd., Other Locations 10
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 11
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 19
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 20
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 21
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Career Technology (Mfg) Co Ltd
Chin-Poon Industrial Co., Ltd.
Compeq Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Danen Technology Corporation
Ehua Co., Ltd.
Gold Circuit Electronics Ltd
Microcosm Technology Co., Ltd.
Nippon Mektron, Ltd.
Unimicron Technology Corp
Taiflex Scientific Co., Ltd., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports