Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Renewable Energy in Singapore
Renewable Energy in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Singapore renewable energy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The renewable energy market consists of the net generation of electricity through renewable sources. It is divided into four segments, these being hydroelectricity; wind energy; solar, tide and wave energy; electricity generated through biomass, waste and geothermal energy. The volume of the market is calculated as the net volume of electricity produced through renewable means in terawatt hours (TWh), and the market value has been calculated according to an average of annual domestic and industrial retail prices per kWH, inclusive of applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2017 annual average exchange rates.
- The Singaporean renewable energy market had total revenues of USD 0.9bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 39.8% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market production volume increased with a CAGR of 53% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 6.8 TWh in 2017.
- Volumes of energy produced have grown very strongly as the government has begun to steer away from non-renewable sources. The Housing Board (HDB) wants to expand the capacity for solar energy in Singapore by developing floating offshore islands of panels in the sea.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the renewable energy market in Singapore
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the renewable energy market in Singapore
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key renewable energy market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Singapore renewable energy market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Singapore renewable energy market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Singapore renewable energy market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Singapore renewable energy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Singapore's renewable energy market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 19
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 22
Degree of rivalry 24
Leading Companies 26
Eastern Green Power Pte. Ltd. 26
State Power Investment Corporation 27
Macroeconomic Indicators 28
Country data 28
Industry associations 31
Related MarketLine research 31
About MarketLine 32
List of Figures
Figure 1: Singapore renewable energy market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Singapore renewable energy market volume: TWh, 2013-17
Figure 3: Singapore renewable energy market category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2017
Figure 4: Singapore renewable energy market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Singapore renewable energy market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Singapore renewable energy market volume forecast: TWh, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the renewable energy market in Singapore, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the renewable energy market in Singapore, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the renewable energy market in Singapore, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the renewable energy market in Singapore, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the renewable energy market in Singapore, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the renewable energy market in Singapore, 2017
List of Tables
Table 1: Singapore renewable energy market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Singapore renewable energy market volume: TWh, 2013-17
Table 3: Singapore renewable energy market category segmentation: TWh, 2017
Table 4: Singapore renewable energy market geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 5: Singapore renewable energy market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Singapore renewable energy market volume forecast: TWh, 2017-22
Table 7: Eastern Green Power Pte. Ltd.: key facts
Table 8: State Power Investment Corporation: key facts
Table 9: Singapore size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 10: Singapore gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 11: Singapore gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 12: Singapore inflation, 2013-17
Table 13: Singapore consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 14: Singapore exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports