Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Nexolon Co Ltd (Nexolon) is a solar ingots and wafers manufacturer. The company's products include multi wafers, mono wafers, silicon ingots. It offers mono ingot, multi ingot, wafer and full square mono wafer. Nexolon develops wafers using semiconductor material called polysilicon. The company operates production plants in Iksan and Seoul. It manufactures and markets central components for solar power generation applications. The company serves solar energy industry. It markets its products through a network of distributors located in Japan, China, the US, India and the UK. Nexolon is headquartered in Iksan, South Korea.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Nexolon Co Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Nexolon Co Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Nexolon Co Ltd-Key Information
Nexolon Co Ltd-Overview
Nexolon Co Ltd-Key Employees
Nexolon Co Ltd-Key Employee Biographies
Nexolon Co Ltd-Key Operational Heads
Nexolon Co Ltd-Major Products and Services
Nexolon Co Ltd-History
Nexolon Co Ltd-Company Statement
Nexolon Co Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Nexolon Co Ltd-Business Description
Nexolon Co Ltd-Corporate Strategy
Nexolon Co Ltd-SWOT Analysis
Nexolon Co Ltd-Strengths
Nexolon Co Ltd-Weaknesses
Nexolon Co Ltd-Opportunities
Nexolon Co Ltd-Threats
Nexolon Co Ltd-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Nexolon Co Ltd-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Nexolon Co Ltd, Performance Chart
Nexolon Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
List of Tables
Nexolon Co Ltd, Key Information
Nexolon Co Ltd, Key Ratios
Nexolon Co Ltd, Share Data
Nexolon Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Nexolon Co Ltd, History
Nexolon Co Ltd, Key Employees
Nexolon Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Nexolon Co Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Nexolon Co Ltd, Other Locations
Nexolon Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Nexolon Co Ltd, Key Competitors
Nexolon Co Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Nexolon Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Nexolon Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
Nexolon Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Nexolon Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports