Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Serco Group plc (SRP)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Serco Group Plc (Serco) is a provider of business process outsourcing services. It offers welfare and business operational support, environmental and leisure, facilities management, professional, technology and management services. Serco serves defense, justice and immigration, transport, health and citizen sectors across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East. The company manages airspaces in five countries across the world, and transport passengers on the driverless Dubai Metro. Serco is headquartered in Hook, England, the UK.
Serco Group plc Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2018: Serco Group half year results 2018
Jul 25,2018: Australia's new icebreaker to deliver jobs to Tasmania
May 16,2018: Serco appoints Paul Gaskin HR Director, UK and Europe
May 16,2018: Serco appoints Paul Gaskin HR Director, UK and Europe
Apr 23,2018: Serco Middle East expands its growth and development team by appointing Ayesha Sultan as Managing Director Growth
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Serco Group plc-Key Facts 6
Serco Group plc-Key Employees 7
Serco Group plc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Serco Group plc-Key Operational Employees 9
Serco Group plc-Major Products and Services 10
Serco Group plc-History 11
Serco Group plc-Company Statement 15
Serco Group plc-Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Joint Venture 20
Section 2 - Company Analysis 21
Company Overview 21
Serco Group plc-Business Description 22
Business Segment: AsPac 22
Business Segment: Middle East 22
Business Segment: The Americas 22
Business Segment: UK & Europe 23
Serco Group plc-Corporate Strategy 24
Serco Group plc-SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis-Overview 25
Serco Group plc-Strengths 25
Serco Group plc-Weaknesses 26
Serco Group plc-Opportunities 27
Serco Group plc-Threats 28
Serco Group plc-Key Competitors 29
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 34
Financial Performance 34
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 35
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 36
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 37
Aug 02, 2018: Serco Group half year results 2018 37
Aug 02, 2018: Serco Group half year results 2018 38
Jul 25, 2018: Australia's new icebreaker to deliver jobs to Tasmania 39
May 16, 2018: Serco appoints Paul Gaskin HR Director, UK and Europe 40
May 16, 2018: Serco appoints Paul Gaskin HR Director, UK and Europe 41
Apr 23, 2018: Serco Middle East expands its growth and development team by appointing Ayesha Sultan as Managing Director Growth 42
Feb 22, 2018: Serco Group announces full year 2017 results 43
Feb 22, 2018: Serco Group announces full year 2017 results 45
Aug 18, 2017: Serco Group announces non-executive board appointment 47
Aug 03, 2017: Serco Group reports loss for H1 48
Section 5 - Appendix 49
Ratio Definitions 49
About GlobalData 53
Contact Us 53
List of Figures
Serco Group plc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 34
Serco Group plc, Ratio Charts 36
List of Tables
Serco Group plc, Key Facts 6
Serco Group plc, Key Employees 7
Serco Group plc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Serco Group plc, Key Operational Employees 9
Serco Group plc, Major Products and Services 10
Serco Group plc, History 11
Serco Group plc, Subsidiaries 19
Serco Group plc, Joint Venture 20
Serco Group plc, Key Competitors 29
Serco Group plc, Ratios based on current share price 30
Serco Group plc, Annual Ratios 31
Serco Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 32
Serco Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 33
Serco Group plc, Interim Ratios 35
Currency Codes 49
Capital Market Ratios 49
Equity Ratios 50
Profitability Ratios 50
Cost Ratios 51
Liquidity Ratios 51
Leverage Ratios 52
Efficiency Ratios 52
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Xchanging Plc Transcomm UK Limited The ServiceMaster Company, LLC Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Rentokil Initial plc MITIE Group Plc Leidos Holdings Inc ISS AS Interserve Plc International Business Machines Corp Hunting PLC Heathrow Airport Holdings Limited Genpact Ltd Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp Capita Plc Babcock International Group Plc Aramark Services Inc
Transcomm UK Limited
The ServiceMaster Company, LLC
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
Rentokil Initial plc
MITIE Group Plc
Leidos Holdings Inc
International Business Machines Corp
Heathrow Airport Holdings Limited
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp
Babcock International Group Plc
Aramark Services Inc
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports