Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Brunel International NV (BRNL)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Brunel International NV (Brunel) is a placement service provider that offers professional staffing and recruitment services. The company provides contract staffing, recruitment, payroll and employee solutions, HR consultancy, project management and operational support. Its contract labor solutions include project-based contract staffing, contract to permanent placements, international recruitment and relocation, and work permit and visa assistance. Brunel's HR consultancy services comprise work permit and visa assistance, benefits administration, and HR support for contract employees. The company offers services in the areas of engineering, finance and administration, HR and legal, HSEQ, IT and telecoms, sales and marketing, technical, and others. It serves oil and gas, automotive, aerospace, rail, telecoms and pharmaceutical industries. The company operates its offices across the world. Brunel is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Brunel International NV Key Recent Developments
Aug 14,2018: Brunel International NV: Strong increase in profitability on the basis of accelerating growth
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Brunel International NV-Key Facts 6
Brunel International NV-Key Employees 7
Brunel International NV-Key Employee Biographies 8
Brunel International NV-Major Products and Services 9
Brunel International NV-History 10
Brunel International NV-Company Statement 11
Brunel International NV-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Brunel International NV-Business Description 15
Business Segment: Engineering 15
Business Segment: Global Business 15
Business Segment: IT 15
Business Segment: Unallocated 15
Geographical Segment: Germany 16
Geographical Segment: Global Business 16
Geographical Segment: Other Regions 16
Geographical Segment: The Netherlands 16
Brunel International NV-Corporate Strategy 17
Brunel International NV-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
Brunel International NV-Strengths 18
Brunel International NV-Weaknesses 19
Brunel International NV-Opportunities 20
Brunel International NV-Threats 21
Brunel International NV-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 30
Aug 14, 2018: Brunel International NV: Strong increase in profitability on the basis of accelerating growth 30
Section 5-Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Figures
Brunel International NV, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 27
Brunel International NV, Ratio Charts 29
List of Tables
Brunel International NV, Key Facts 6
Brunel International NV, Key Employees 7
Brunel International NV, Key Employee Biographies 8
Brunel International NV, Major Products and Services 9
Brunel International NV, History 10
Brunel International NV, Other Locations 12
Brunel International NV, Subsidiaries 12
Brunel International NV, Key Competitors 22
Brunel International NV, Ratios based on current share price 23
Brunel International NV, Annual Ratios 24
Brunel International NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Brunel International NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Brunel International NV, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
NES Global Talent Ltd
Randstad Holding nv
Orion Group UK Ltd
USG People NV
Brunel International NV, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports