Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Thales (HO)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Thales is a provider of smart technologies, electronic systems, software, services and equipment to aerospace, space, ground transportation, defense and security markets. The company provides in-flight entertainment and connectivity systems, flight avionics, air traffic management solutions, navigation systems, surveillance systems, aeronautical information management and message switching systems, and air data and inertial reference unit. Its space products include communication and information systems, microelectronics, microwave and imaging subsystems and telecommunication satellites. Thales serves a wide range of industries including commercial, government, scientific, defense and security customers. The company has business presence in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. Thales is headquartered in Courbevoie, Paris, France.
Thales Key Recent Developments
Sep 11,2018: TOPC : Thales expands Canadian presence[TDN Alerts : Others]
Jul 24,2018: Thales reports rising defence revenue
Jul 24,2018: Philippe Carette to Lead Thales Inflyt Experience
Jul 20,2018: Thales Announces 2018 Half-Year Results
Jul 13,2018: JVs to help create 3,500 hi-tech top jobs in India
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Thales-Key Facts 6
Thales-Key Employees 7
Thales-Key Employee Biographies 9
Thales-Major Products and Services 10
Thales-Company Statement 33
Thales-Locations And Subsidiaries 34
Head Office 34
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 34
Joint Venture 36
Section 2-Company Analysis 37
Company Overview 37
Thales-Business Description 38
Business Segment: Transport 38
Key Stats 38
Business Segment: Aerospace 38
Key Stats 38
Business Segment: Defense and Security 39
Key Stats 39
Business Segment: Transport 39
Geographical Segment: Australia and New Zealand 39
Target Markets 39
Geographical Segment: Emerging Markets 39
Target Markets 39
Geographical Segment: Europe 39
Target Markets 39
Geographical Segment: The US and Canada 40
Target Markets 40
Thales-Corporate Strategy 41
Thales-SWOT Analysis 42
SWOT Analysis-Overview 42
Thales-Key Competitors 46
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 47
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 47
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 48
Performance Chart 51
Financial Performance 51
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 52
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 53
Thales, Recent Deals Summary 54
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 55
Jul 24, 2018: Philippe Carette to Lead Thales Inflyt Experience 55
Jul 20, 2018: Thales Announces 2018 Half-Year Results 56
Jul 11, 2018: Thales and Device Authority launch solution to secure the Connected Health industry 57
Mar 06, 2018: Thales Announces 2017 Full-Year Results 58
Jan 30, 2018: Appointment to Thales Board of Directors 59
Dec 19, 2017: Thales Alenia Space wins Italy's prestigious national award for innovation 2017 60
Dec 14, 2017: Thales regroups its digital assets and appoints new talents 61
Dec 08, 2017: Tampa Microwave announces organizational changes 62
Dec 08, 2017: Tampa Microwave announces organizational changes 63
Nov 28, 2017: Thales recognised for its excellence in protecting UK Armed Forces from threat of biological attack 64
Section 5-Appendix 65
Ratio Definitions 65
About GlobalData 69
Contact Us 69
List of Figures
Thales, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 51
Thales, Ratio Charts 53
List of Tables
Thales, Key Facts 6
Thales, Key Employees 7
Thales, Key Employee Biographies 9
Thales, Major Products and Services 10
Thales, History 12
Thales, Subsidiaries 34
Thales, Joint Venture 36
Thales, Key Competitors 46
Thales, Ratios based on current share price 47
Thales, Annual Ratios 48
Thales, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 49
Thales, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 50
Thales, Interim Ratios 52
Thales, Recent Deals Summary 54
Currency Codes 65
Capital Market Ratios 65
Equity Ratios 66
Profitability Ratios 66
Cost Ratios 67
Liquidity Ratios 67
Leverage Ratios 68
Efficiency Ratios 68
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Northrop Grumman Corp
Lockheed Martin Corp
General Dynamics Corp
BAE Systems Plc
Thales, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports