Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Oshkosh Corporation-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Oshkosh Corporation-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh) designs, manufactures, and markets a broad range of access equipment, specialty vehicles, and truck bodies. The company offers aerial work platforms and telehandlers used in a wide variety of construction, industrial, institutional and general maintenance applications to position workers and materials at elevated heights. It manufactures heavy, medium, and light tactical wheeled vehicles and related service and sustainment for the US Department of Defense. Oshkosh also offers fire apparatus assembled on custom chassis, designed and manufactured to meet the special needs of firefighters. The company primarily caters to the markets of defense; concrete placement; refuse hauling; access equipment; and fire and emergencies. Oshkosh is headquartered in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, the US.
- Detailed information on Oshkosh Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Oshkosh Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Oshkosh Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Oshkosh Corporation's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Oshkosh Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Oshkosh Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Oshkosh Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Oshkosh Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Oshkosh Corporation: Company Overview 9
Oshkosh Corporation: Overview and Key Facts 9
Oshkosh Corporation: Overview 9
Oshkosh Corporation: Key Facts 9
Oshkosh Corporation: Key Employees 11
Oshkosh Corporation: Key Employee Biographies 13
Oshkosh Corporation: Major Products and Services 19
Oshkosh Corporation: Company History 21
Oshkosh Corporation: Management Statement 26
Oshkosh Corporation: Locations and Subsidiaries 29
Oshkosh Corporation: Key Competitors 31
Oshkosh Corporation: Company Analysis 32
Oshkosh Corporation: Business Description 32
Oshkosh Corporation: SWOT Analysis 34
Oshkosh Corporation: SWOT Overview 34
Oshkosh Corporation: Strengths 34
Oshkosh Corporation: Weaknesses 35
Oshkosh Corporation: Opportunities 36
Oshkosh Corporation: Threats 36
Oshkosh Corporation: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 38
Oshkosh Corporation: Financial Deals Overview 38
Oshkosh Corporation: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 40
Oshkosh Corporation: Advisors 41
Oshkosh Corporation: Top Financial Advisors 41
Oshkosh Corporation: Capital Raising 42
Oshkosh Corporation: Recent Developments 43
Oshkosh Corporation: News and Events Summary 43
Oshkosh Corporation: Contracts 47
Oshkosh Corporation: Corporate Governance 48
Oshkosh Corporation: Financial Deals 49
Oshkosh Corporation: Financial Performance 49
Oshkosh Corporation: Market Developments 50
Oshkosh Corporation: Strategy and Operations 51
Contact Us 52
About MarketLine 53
List of Figures
Figure 1: Oshkosh Corporation: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (TTM )
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports