Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Moog Inc (MOG.A)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Moog Inc (Moog) is a designer, manufacturer and integrator of precision control components and systems. The company offers wide range of aircraft controls, space and defense controls, industrial systems and components. It also has designing and manufacturing capabilities in motion, electronics and fiber optics. Moog's products find applications in military, commercial aircraft, satellites, space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, wind energy, automated industrial machinery, marine and medical equipment. It operates a network of manufacturing facilities in the US, the UK, the Philippines, Germany, China, Italy, Brazil, India, CostaRica, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Canada, Lithuania, Ireland and Japan. The company has business operations across Asia-Pacific and Europe. Moog is headquartered in Elma, New York, the US.
Moog Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2018: Moog posts financial results for quarter ended June 30, 2018
Jul 20,2018: Moog to release Q3 fiscal 2018 earnings
Jun 01,2018: N.Y. Power Authority Board of Trustees Approves Funding in Support of 150 Jobs in Western New York
May 31,2018: Moog to exit wind energy pitch control business
Apr 27,2018: Moog Reports Second Quarter Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1-About the Company
Moog Inc-Key Facts
Moog Inc-Key Employees
Moog Inc-Key Employee Biographies
Moog Inc-Major Products and Services
Moog Inc-Company Statement
Moog Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Moog Inc-Business Description
Business Segment: Aircraft Controls
Business Segment: Industrial Systems
Business Segment: Space and Defense Controls
Geographical Segment: France
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: The US
Moog Inc-Corporate Strategy
Moog Inc-SWOT Analysis
Moog Inc-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Moog Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments
Jul 27, 2018: Moog posts financial results for quarter ended June 30, 2018
Jul 20, 2018: Moog to release Q3 fiscal 2018 earnings
Jun 01, 2018: N.Y. Power Authority Board of Trustees Approves Funding in Support of 150 Jobs in Western New York
Apr 27, 2018: Moog Reports Second Quarter Results
Jan 26, 2018: Moog posts financial results for first quarter ended December 30, 2017
Jan 09, 2018: Moog Receives Embraer Supplier of the Year Award for New Development
List of Figures
Moog Inc, Performance Chart (2014-2018)
Moog Inc, Ratio Charts
List of Tables
Moog Inc, Key Facts
Moog Inc, Key Employees
Moog Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Moog Inc, Major Products and Services
Moog Inc, History
Moog Inc, Other Locations
Moog Inc, Subsidiaries
Moog Inc, Joint Venture
Moog Inc, Key Competitors
Moog Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Moog Inc, Annual Ratios
Moog Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Moog Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Moog Inc, Interim Ratios
Moog Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Honeywell International Inc
General Dynamics Corp
Cardinal Health Inc
Bosch Rexroth Corporation
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc
Moog Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports