Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
GENTEX Corp-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Gentex Corp (Gentex) is a provider of personal protection and situational awareness solutions. The company's products portfolio includes helmet systems; industrial respiratory protection platforms; eye and face protection products; and; hearing protection and communications solutions. Gentex manufactures its products using dual mirror aluminized fabrics and filtron light management technology. Its products are sold under the Gentex, Ops-Core, Alpha, Aegisound, Cromwell, and PureFlo brands. The company serves global defense forces, emergency responders, and industrial personnel's. The company has manufacturing facilities in Rancho Cucamonga, Manchester, and Boston, the US and Letchworth Garden City and Stranraer, the UK. Gentex is headquartered in Carbondale, Pennsylvania, the US.
GENTEX Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 27,2018: Gentex announces new executive appointments
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
GENTEX Corp-Key Facts 5
GENTEX Corp-Key Employees 6
GENTEX Corp-Major Products and Services 7
GENTEX Corp-History 8
GENTEX Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
GENTEX Corp-Business Description 12
GENTEX Corp-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
GENTEX Corp-Strengths 13
GENTEX Corp-Weaknesses 14
GENTEX Corp-Opportunities 15
GENTEX Corp-Threats 16
GENTEX Corp-Key Competitors 17
Section 3-Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List of Tables
GENTEX Corp, Key Facts 5
GENTEX Corp, Key Employees 6
GENTEX Corp, Major Products and Services 7
GENTEX Corp, History 8
GENTEX Corp, Subsidiaries 10
GENTEX Corp, Key Competitors 17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Racal Acoustics Ltd.
BAE Systems Inc
Revision Military Ltd.
GENTEX Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports