Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Elbit Systems Ltd-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Elbit Systems Ltd-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Elbit Systems Ltd. (Elbit Systems) is a developer and supplier of airborne, land and naval systems and products. It caters to defense, homeland security and commercial applications. The company's product portfolio comprises advanced electro-optics with space systems and unmanned air vehicle systems, commercial avionics and aircraft components, medical equipment, composite materials, metal parts and machinery. It also performs maintenance, repair and overhaul at its facilities in the US, Europe and Israel. The company operates facilities in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Elbit Systems is headquartered in Haifa, Israel.
- Detailed information on Elbit Systems Ltd required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Elbit Systems Ltd in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Elbit Systems Ltd including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Elbit Systems Ltd's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Elbit Systems Ltd, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Elbit Systems Ltd and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Elbit Systems Ltd as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Elbit Systems Ltd's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Elbit Systems Ltd: Company Overview 9
Elbit Systems Ltd: Overview and Key Facts 9
Elbit Systems Ltd: Overview 9
Elbit Systems Ltd: Key Facts 9
Elbit Systems Ltd: Key Employees 11
Elbit Systems Ltd: Key Employee Biographies 13
Elbit Systems Ltd: Major Products and Services 16
Elbit Systems Ltd: Company History 17
Elbit Systems Ltd: Management Statement 26
Elbit Systems Ltd: Locations and Subsidiaries 30
Elbit Systems Ltd: Key Competitors 32
Elbit Systems Ltd: Company Analysis 33
Elbit Systems Ltd: Business Description 33
Elbit Systems Ltd: SWOT Analysis 36
Elbit Systems Ltd: SWOT Overview 36
Elbit Systems Ltd: Strengths 36
Elbit Systems Ltd: Weaknesses 37
Elbit Systems Ltd: Opportunities 37
Elbit Systems Ltd: Threats 38
Elbit Systems Ltd: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 40
Elbit Systems Ltd: Financial Deals Overview 40
Elbit Systems Ltd: Targets and Partners 42
Elbit Systems Ltd: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 43
Elbit Systems Ltd: Advisors 44
Elbit Systems Ltd: Top Legal Advisors 44
Elbit Systems Ltd: Mergers and Acquisitions 45
Elbit Systems Ltd: Partnership 46
Elbit Systems Ltd: Recent Developments 47
Elbit Systems Ltd: News and Events Summary 47
Elbit Systems Ltd: Business Expansion 51
Elbit Systems Ltd: Contracts 52
Elbit Systems Ltd: Market Developments 54
Elbit Systems Ltd: Research & Development 54
Elbit Systems Ltd: Strategy and Operations 55
Contact Us 56
About MarketLine 57
List of Figures
Figure 1: Elbit Systems Ltd: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (TTM )
Figure 2: Elbit Systems Ltd: M&A Activity by Geography (TTM )
Figure 3: Elbit Systems Ltd: Deal Activity by Deal
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports