Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Airbus Group SE-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Airbus Group SE-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Airbus Group SE (Airbus) is a diversified provider of aerospace and defense products and related services. It manufactures commercial aircraft, passenger aircraft, corporate jets and freighter aircraft. Its Airbus commercial product line comprises families of aircraft with seating capacities ranging from 100 to 600 seats. The company also produces special mission aircraft dedicated to specialized military and security tasks; medium and light military transport aircraft; and civil and parabolic helicopters. Airbus Group also designs and manufactures satellites, orbital infrastructure, and commercial launchers; and provides space services. The company has presence across Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. Airbus Group is headquartered in Leiden, The Netherlands.
- Detailed information on Airbus Group SE required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Airbus Group SE in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Airbus Group SE including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Airbus Group SE's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Airbus Group SE, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Airbus Group SE and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Airbus Group SE as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Airbus Group SE's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Airbus Group SE: Company Overview 9
Airbus Group SE: Overview and Key Facts 9
Airbus Group SE: Overview 9
Airbus Group SE: Key Facts 9
Airbus Group SE: Key Employees 11
Airbus Group SE: Key Employee Biographies 15
Airbus Group SE: Major Products and Services 19
Airbus Group SE: Company History 22
Airbus Group SE: Management Statement 30
Airbus Group SE: Locations and Subsidiaries 32
Airbus Group SE: Key Competitors 34
Airbus Group SE: Company Analysis 35
Airbus Group SE: Business Description 35
Airbus Group SE: SWOT Analysis 37
Airbus Group SE: SWOT Overview 37
Airbus Group SE: Strengths 37
Airbus Group SE: Weaknesses 38
Airbus Group SE: Opportunities 38
Airbus Group SE: Threats 40
Airbus Group SE: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 41
Airbus Group SE: Financial Deals Overview 41
Airbus Group SE: Targets and Partners 43
Airbus Group SE: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 44
Airbus Group SE: Mergers and Acquisitions 45
Airbus Group SE: Corporate Venturing 46
Airbus Group SE: Capital Raising 47
Airbus Group SE: Partnership 48
Airbus Group SE: Divestments 49
Airbus Group SE: Recent Developments 50
Airbus Group SE: News and Events Summary 50
Airbus Group SE: Contracts 54
Airbus Group SE: Financial Deals 56
Airbus Group SE: Strategy and Operations 56
Contact Us 58
About MarketLine 59
List of Figures
Figure 1: Airbus Group SE: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (TTM )
Figure 2: Airbus Group SE: M&A Activity by Geography (TTM )
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports