Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
"TrendSights Analysis: Localism", report examines what Localism means as a consumer trend and why it is important, who are likely to be the target audience, how FMCG brands can best capitalize on the trend, and what will be the future outlook for the trend.
Consumers are embracing products that have local credentials or claims as they consider these products to be better quality, healthier, more sustainable, more trustworthy, and more authentic than non-local alternatives. The Localism trend captures a growing distrust, especially in the West, of globalization and big business with consumers instead opting for local products as a way to reconnect and support their local community.
- 42% of global consumers favor smaller and locally produced brands over bigger, mass market brands.
- 26% of global consumers believe that globalization has had a negative impact on their country.
- 70% of global consumers associate local or locally produced products with "fresher".
Reasons to buy
- Understand which audiences are most affected by the Localism trend.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
The Access Group
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports