Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Retailing in South Korea, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Retailing in South Korea, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to South Korea retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing South Korea retail industry.
The retail industry has registered slow growth in the last five years due to sluggish economic growth. However, the industry is forecast to register healthy growth during 2017-2022 with an improvement in domestic consumption as a result of increasing employment and a more stable political situation with North Korea.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels.
- Malaysia retail sector is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 9.3% between 2017 and 2022
- A positive economy and growing household consumption will boost retail sales
- Improved purchasing power of Malaysians driving sales across all sectors
- Food & grocery both the largest and fastest-growing sector
- Health & beauty to register the strongest growth during 2017-2022
- Food & grocery both the largest and the fastest-growing sector
- While convenience stores remains the largest channel, online retail is the fastest-growing
- Specialists lose market share to convenience stores, hypermarkets, and online retail
- Online retail is projected to produce the fastest growth during 2017-2022.
Reasons to buy
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in South Korean retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behaviour trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behaviour
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2012, with forecasts until 2022
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in South Korean retail market-including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of Contents
The state of the nation
The state of retail
Clothing & footwear
Food & grocery
Health & beauty
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Lotte Department Store
Kaja &Wine,Lotte Group
CJ O Shopping
Hyundai Department Store
The Face Shop
Lotte Department Store
Hyundai Department Store
South Korea, retail, Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, consumer trends, market shares
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports