Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Retailer Deep Dive: Department Stores-Strategic issues and market trends affecting department stores
"Retailer Deep Dive: Department Stores", a Deep Dive report by GlobalData, is one among the many products in the Digital Industry product portfolio, which provides an executive-level overview of specific retail outlets i.e. department stores. The report presents a summary of market trends and strategic issues impacting these retail outlets.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following-
- Overview: This section provides an overview of the department stores, regional sales, and revenue analysis by category
- Trends and Issues: This section provides details about established and emerging trends, strategic challenges, and innovations in the convenience stores and gas stations.
- Retailer Dynamic: This section provides details about innovations and investments by retailers, in addition to competitive strategies, and list of major convenience stores and gas stations.
- Price Positioning: This section includes details about sales, competition, market shares of major retailers, and segregation of department stores by region and price-point.
Reasons to buy
- This deep dive report provides a thorough analysis of major trends & innovations, and issues impacting department stores.
- The report drives special focus on strategies adopted by these retail outlets to gain competitive edge in the market.
- The report also provides an in-depth insight into the sales and price positioning of major department stores by region and category.
- With number of value added charts and tables presenting the survey findings, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
3. Trends and issues
Trends and Innovations
4. Retailer Dynamics
5. Price Positioning
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Department stores, food & grocery, C-stores, Bon-Ton's RFID inventory system, Parco's Siriusbot, Macy's Mobile Checkout, Macy's Mobile Checkout
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports