Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd (2269)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd (Meiji Holdings) develops, produces and distributes food and pharmaceutical products that comprise dairy, confectionery, nutrition, healthcare and pharmaceutical businesses. Its product portfolio includes drinking milk, yogurt, cheese, ice cream, crackers and cookies, frozen food, chocolates and chocolate snacks, gummies, beauty supplements and over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. It also offers ethical pharmaceutical drugs, generic drugs, veterinary medicines, human vaccines and blood plasma products. The company markets and sells these products under various brands including Meiji, VAAM, SAVAS, SYCREST and MEIACT, for a few. Meiji Holding provides transportation and storage services. It manages and operates sales offices, R&D centers and production facilities in Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America regions. Meiji Holdings is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 21,2018: Meiji Files Aricept Generic for Lewy Body Dementia to Win Full Indications
Sep 21,2018: Meiji Seika Pharma Commences Shipment of KM Biologics' Flu Vaccine
Feb 07,2018: Meiji reports consolidated financial results for first nine months of fiscal year ending March 31, 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd-Key Facts 5
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd-Key Employees 6
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd-History 10
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd-Company Statement 13
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Food 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Pharmaceutical 17
Business Segment: Pharmaceuticals 17
Key Stats 17
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd-Corporate Strategy 18
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd-Strengths 20
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd-Weaknesses 22
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd-Opportunities 23
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd-Threats 24
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 4-Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List of Figures
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 30
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd, Ratio Charts 32
List of Tables
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd, Key Facts 5
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd, Key Employees 6
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd, History 10
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd, Other Locations 14
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 14
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd, Key Competitors 25
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 26
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 27
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 31
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
The Kraft Heinz Co
Takasago International Corporation
Morinaga Milk Industry Co Ltd
Morinaga & Co., Ltd.
Mondelez International Inc
Megmilk Snow Brand Co., Ltd.
Kracie Holdings, Ltd.
Groupe Lactalis S.A.
Ferrero International S.A.
Ezaki Glico Co Ltd
Bright Dairy & Food Co., Ltd.
Meiji Holdings Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports