Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Ingka Holding B.V.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Ingka Holding B.V.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Ingka Holding B.V. (IKEA Group) manufactures, distributes and retails furniture and home decor products. The company's product portfolio includes beds and mattresses, decoration materials, flooring, lightings, mirrors and furniture for living room, bedroom and kitchen, storage and textiles. It also retails food products and operates restaurants. The services offered by the company include pick-up and delivery, assembly and installation, kitchen planning and furniture recycling. IKEA Group sells its merchandize through company-owned stores, franchises and catalogue. It also retails merchandise online through an e-commerce website, www.ikea.com. The company operates retail stores apart from service trading offices, distribution centers and customer distribution centers in various countries spread across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. IKEA is headquartered in Leiden, the Netherlands.
- Detailed information on Ingka Holding B.V. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Ingka Holding B.V. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Ingka Holding B.V. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Ingka Holding B.V.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Ingka Holding B.V., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Ingka Holding B.V. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Ingka Holding B.V. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Ingka Holding B.V.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Ingka Holding B.V.: Company Overview 9
Ingka Holding B.V.: Overview and Key Facts 9
Ingka Holding B.V.: Overview 9
Ingka Holding B.V.: Key Facts 9
Ingka Holding B.V.: Key Employees 10
Ingka Holding B.V.: Key Employee Biographies 12
Ingka Holding B.V.: Major Products and Services 13
Ingka Holding B.V.: Company History 14
Ingka Holding B.V.: Management Statement 19
Ingka Holding B.V.: Locations and Subsidiaries 21
Ingka Holding B.V.: Key Competitors 22
Ingka Holding B.V.: Company Analysis 23
Ingka Holding B.V.: Business Description 23
Ingka Holding B.V.: SWOT Analysis 24
Ingka Holding B.V.: SWOT Overview 24
Ingka Holding B.V.: Strengths 24
Ingka Holding B.V.: Weaknesses 25
Ingka Holding B.V.: Opportunities 25
Ingka Holding B.V.: Threats 26
Ingka Holding B.V.: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 27
Ingka Holding B.V.: Financial Deals Overview 27
Ingka Holding B.V.: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 28
Ingka Holding B.V.: Mergers and Acquisitions 29
Ingka Holding B.V.: Recent Developments 30
Ingka Holding B.V.: News and Events Summary 30
Ingka Holding B.V.: Business Expansion 33
Ingka Holding B.V.: Business Reorganization 35
Ingka Holding B.V.: Contracts 35
Ingka Holding B.V.: Red Flags/Distress Signals 35
Ingka Holding B.V.: Red Flags/DistressSignals
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports