Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. (HVT)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. (Haverty) is a full-service home furnishing retailer, which offers a wide selection of merchandise in the middle to upper-middle price ranges. It designs and sells furniture for living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, media rooms and home offices. The company also offers mattresses, rugs and accessories such as accent pillows; decorative accents; floral and trees; lamps; linens; mirrors and wall decors. The company operates a network of retail showrooms and distribution facilities in Florida, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, Alabama, Ohio, and Indiana among others in the Midwestern and Southern regions of the US. The company also sells its products through e-commerce websites. Haverty is headquartered in Atlanta, the US.
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 07,2018: Havertys elects new director and announces quarterly cash dividend
Jul 31,2018: Havertys reports earnings for second quarter 2018
Jul 07,2018: Havertys Reports Sales for 2017 Second Quarter
May 01,2018: Havertys Reports Earnings for First Quarter 2018
Feb 20,2018: Havertys Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc.-Key Facts 6
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc.-Key Employees 7
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 8
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc.-Major Products and Services 9
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc.-History 12
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc.-Company Statement 13
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc.-Business Description 17
Business Segment: Accessories and Other 17
Business Segment: Case Goods 17
Business Segment: Mattresses 17
Business Segment: Upholstery 18
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc.-Corporate Strategy 19
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc.-Strengths 20
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc.-Weaknesses 21
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc.-Opportunities 22
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc.-Threats 23
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc.-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 32
Aug 07, 2018: Havertys elects new director and announces quarterly cash dividend 32
Jul 31, 2018: Havertys reports earnings for second quarter 2018 33
Jul 07, 2018: Havertys Reports Sales for 2017 Second Quarter 34
Jul 07, 2018: Havertys Reports Sales for 2017 Second Quarter 35
May 01, 2018: Havertys Reports Earnings for First Quarter 2018 36
Feb 20, 2018: Havertys Reports Earnings for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 37
Jul 31, 2017: Havertys reports earnings for second quarter 2017 38
May 01, 2017: Havertys reports earnings for first quarter 2017 39
Apr 18, 2017: Havertys to name Richard B. Hare as executive vice president and chief financial officer 40
Apr 18, 2017: Havertys to name Richard B. Hare as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer 41
Section 5-Appendix 42
Ratio Definitions 42
About GlobalData 46
Contact Us 46
List of Figures
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 29
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc., Ratio Charts 31
List of Tables
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc., Key Facts 6
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc., Key Employees 7
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc., History 12
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc., Other Locations 14
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc., Key Competitors 24
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 25
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc., Annual Ratios 26
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc., Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 42
Capital Market Ratios 42
Equity Ratios 43
Profitability Ratios 43
Cost Ratios 44
Liquidity Ratios 44
Leverage Ratios 45
Efficiency Ratios 45
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Ballard Designs Inc
Bassett Furniture Industries, Incorporated
Costco Wholesale Corporation
Ethan Allen Interiors Inc.
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports