Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Food & Grocery Retailing in France, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Food & Grocery Retailing in France, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to France retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing France food & grocery industry.
The food & grocery sector in France is dominated by three retailers: Carrefour, E.Leclerc, and Intermarche, whose combined market share accounted for nearly one-third of total sector sales in 2017. Although hypermarkets and large discounters dominate the market, convenience stores and online retail are forecast to register high growth, as consumers shift their spending to more convenient methods that fit their lifestyles.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in food & grocery category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in food & grocery sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in food and grocery sector.
- France retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 2.0% during 2017-2022
- Food & grocery sector to produce strongest retail growth
- Changing shopping habits shift growth to online and convenience formats
- E-commerce registers strong growth, although is still less penetrated than other sectors
- Carrefour, E. Leclerc, and Intermarche are the leading players in the market
- Simply Market registers the highest growth with an affordable range of fresh foods.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on food and grocery sector in the France retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in food and grocery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the food and grocery market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in France retail market-including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of Contents
The State of the Nation
The State of Retail
Food & grocery
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
France, retail, Food and Grocery, consumer trends, market shares
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports