Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Amazon Prime Wardrobe-Retail Case Study
"Amazon Prime Wardrobe-Retail Case Study", a Best Practices report by GlobalData, is one among the many offerings in Digital Industry product line up, which provides business overview of the company, and a case study focused on the implementation of Amazon Prime Wardrobe service within the enterprise.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following-
- Context: This section provides an overview of the client's business, technology under focus and technology vendor details..
- Solutions Deployed: This section provides details about the solution deployed by the enterprise.
- Deployment Process & Challenges: This section includes details about deployment of the service and challenged faced during the implementation.
- Benefits Realized: This section analyses benefits realized by the company after implementing the service.
- Next Steps: This section provides details about the company's future plans related to the investment, implementation and use of the service.
Reasons to buy
- This best practices report provides a brief overview of Amazon, identifies key business challenges and how the company planned to overcome those challenges using 'Amazon Prime Wardrobe'.
- The report drives special focus on Amazon's use of 'Prime Wardrobe' and the benefits the company realized following service deployment and implementation.
- The report provides an in-depth insight into the deployment of the service, and the challenges faced by the company during the implementation, enabling the vendor to focus on those issues.
Table of Contents
2. Key Imperatives
3. Solution Deployed
4. Deployment Process and Challenges
5. Benefits Realized
6. Next Steps
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Amazon, Amazon Prime Wardrobe, Prime membership program, Amazon Echo Look device, Style Check, Echo Look app, Online platform, Amazon's retail app, Amazon wallet, Stitch Fix, Bombfell, JackThreads, Dia & Co., Amazon Web Services (AWS)
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports