Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Footwear in Germany
Footwear in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Germany footwear market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The footwear market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of all types of men's, women's and children's shoes. It includes all footwear categories for men, women, boys and girls, but excludes sports-specific footwear.
- The German footwear market had total revenues of USD 12.6bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% between 2013 and 2017.
- The women's footwear segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 7.9bn, equivalent to 62.7% of the market's overall value.
- A positive macro-economic environment, rising real household consumption levels and footwear's essential nature has helped drive growth in the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the footwear market in Germany
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the footwear market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany footwear market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Germany footwear market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Germany footwear market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany footwear market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Germany's footwear market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market distribution 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 15
Supplier power 17
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 21
Degree of rivalry 22
Leading Companies 24
Deichmann SE 24
Hamm-Reno Group Gmb 25
IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation GmbH 26
Zalando SE 27
Macroeconomic Indicators 30
Country data 30
Industry associations 33
Related MarketLine research 33
About MarketLine 34
List of Tables
Table 1: Germany footwear market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Germany footwear market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: Germany footwear market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Germany footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Germany footwear market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: Deichmann SE: key facts
Table 7: Hamm-Reno Group Gmb: key facts
Table 8: IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation GmbH: key facts
Table 9: Zalando SE: key facts
Table 10: Zalando SE: key financials (USD )
Table 11: Zalando SE: key financials (EUR)
Table 12: Zalando SE: key financial ratios
Table 13: Germany size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 14: Germany gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 15: Germany gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 16: Germany inflation, 2013-17
Table 17: Germany consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 18: Germany exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Germany footwear market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Germany footwear market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Germany footwear market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Germany footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Germany footwear market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the footwear market in Germany, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the footwear market in Germany, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the footwear market in Germany, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the footwear market in Germany, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the footwear market in Germany, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the footwear market in Germany, 2017
Figure 12: Zalando SE: revenues & profitability
Figure 13: Zalando SE: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Hamm-Reno Group Gmb
IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation GmbH
Footwear, MarketLine, Germany
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports