Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Footwear in France
Footwear in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the France footwear market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The footwear market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of all types of men's, women's and children's shoes. It includes all footwear categories for men, women, boys and girls, but excludes sports-specific footwear.
- The French footwear market had total revenues of USD 10bn in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.2% between 2013 and 2017.
- The women's footwear segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 5.5bn, equivalent to 55.2% of the market's overall value.
- Consumption was subdued despite increasing wages and moderate inflation, indicating that consumers are more confident saving rather than spending.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the footwear market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the footwear market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France footwear market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the France footwear market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the France footwear market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France footwear market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up France's footwear market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market distribution 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 15
Supplier power 16
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 23
Eram SA 23
Foot Locker, Inc. 24
Mobilis (Mulliez Family Office) 27
Vivarte S.A. 28
Macroeconomic Indicators 29
Country data 29
Industry associations 32
Related MarketLine research 32
About MarketLine 33
List of Tables
Table 1: France footwear market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: France footwear market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: France footwear market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: France footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: France footwear market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: Eram SA: key facts
Table 7: Foot Locker, Inc.: key facts
Table 8: Foot Locker, Inc.: key financials (USD )
Table 9: Foot Locker, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 10: Mobilis (Mulliez Family Office): key facts
Table 11: Vivarte S.A.: key facts
Table 12: France size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 13: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 14: France gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 15: France inflation, 2013-17
Table 16: France consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 17: France exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: France footwear market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: France footwear market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: France footwear market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: France footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: France footwear market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the footwear market in France, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the footwear market in France, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the footwear market in France, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the footwear market in France, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the footwear market in France, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the footwear market in France, 2017
Figure 12: Foot Locker, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 13: Foot Locker, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Foot Locker, Inc.
Mobilis (Mulliez Family Office)
Footwear, MarketLine, France
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports